Top 24- Top 13

Ash's P.O.V.

Top twenty four:

Girls:

Whitney Rivard

Lola Cruz

Skylar Laine

Jessica Sanchez

Hallie Day

Erika Van Pelt

Shannon Mcgrane

Hollie Cavanagh

Elise Testone

Haley johnsen

Cari Quoyeser

Ash Sway

Boys:

Colton Dixon

Phillip Phillips

Joshua Ledet

Jeremy Rosado

Deandre B.

Heejun Han

Adam Brock

Chase Likens

Reed Grimm

Eben F.

AAron sanders

Creighton Franker

By now me and all of my friends had made the top twenty four, except for Schyler. We were all on edge, this good luck couldn't last, more of us had To get cut soon.

I just went out To lunch with Cari at the olive garden. I personally don't care for the food but Cari loves it, an I didn't want to be a Downer.

After we had arrived at the hotel I walked into the lobby with Cari and immediately Colton's laughter reached my ears.

" No don't Change a thing!" I heard some chick say.

We looked around the corner and saw a blonde girl flirting with Colton.

"Oh my God!" I said as jealousy flooded my mind. "He's cheating on me!"

"You realize you weren't dating right?"

"You know what I mean!"

"I thought you didn't want a boyfriend."

"I don't, but that girl is bothering me. And I heard her singing on the show last night and it was terrible."

" I agree, we all sounded so much better, I can't believe we haven't met her yet. But she looks annoying, I'll handle this." Cari said fixing her jacket and approaching the two people.

"Hey Cari!" Colton said as she reached them, "This is Hallie Day, I'm assuming you haven't officially met."

"Hi, Nice to meet you!" Hallie said extending a hand out to Cari.

Cari didn't shake the hand, "I don't like you."

"Cari!" Colton said. "What are you saying?"

Cari looked Hallie dead in the eyes, "I suppose you don't remember me, Do you?"

Hallie looked confused, "I don't know what you are talking about."

Cari looked at Colton, "She stole my boyfriend from me, Jackson Martinez last summer."

Colton looked dumbfounded.

Hallie stood up, "You are crazy, Ive never met you before now in my life! Goodbye Colton." She walked away quickly and got in the elevator.