forgot to post this! This is the chapter before When Revenge Isn't So Sweet

"Okay, so here's what we do. We go into the bathroom and take his "special" shampoo."

I nodded, following her so far.

"Then we empty it's contents down the sink."

I gasped, "You are evil!"

Hollie laughed, "Okay, how about we leave the shampoo in the bottle, but we add ketchup and mashed potatoes to the mix."

"Good idea," I commented, "But won't he notice that the color and texture are different?"

"If he does he will be forced to use cheap shampoo."

"That will kill him!"

"I know, and if he doesn't..... Well, leave it up to your imagination..."

I laughed hysterically, "Hollie! Oh my gosh, you're good." She smiled and looked over at Colton who was sitting out on the balcony with the glass doors closed, totally oblivious to the conversation that was being carried out between two girls on top of his bed.

"Ok, I'll go get Mashed potatoes from the restaurant downstairs and you can come with me to get the ketchup."

I nodded standing up, "Cool, I was just about to go down there and grab some lunch so I might as well."

"Alright, let's go get lunch and some shampoo poison." She said giggling. I walked over To the doors of the balcony, smiling, and slid them open. "Colton? Hollie and I are going to go down and get lunch. Is there anything I can get you?"

He stood up, "Nah, I'll just go with you guys." I pushed him back, "Um, no! It's just that," My mind looked for an excuse but came up empty, "We want it to be just us girls, and like,um,not you...."

He looked hurt, "Um sure, that's cool, just bring me back something.... I don't care." I nodded feeling a little bit guilty, "Alright, bye. Be back soon." I kissed his cheek and he sat back down, looking at the panorama that was displayed before the balcony.

I turned around, the excitement of the prank returning, and slid open the glass doors. Hollie was waiting with her hand on the door knob and a mischievous glint in her eyes. "We are good!" I said giving her a thumbs up and grabbing my purse as she turned the handle opening the door. I walked passed her and she closed the door behind us, following me down the hall to the elevator.

"Colton is gonna flip!" I squealed. She laughed, "You know what? I'm gonna stay with you guys tonight, I have to be there when he realizes what we've done." I smiled and nodded, "You can either sleep in my bed with me or on the couch."

She shrugged, "Either is fine, but you guys need to promise you'll keep it PG infront of me." I rolled my eyes, hitting her arm playfully, "Shut up Hollie." She pressed the bottom that would summon the elevator and I stood quietly next to her. Hollie was the only other idol contestant , besides Phillip and Skylar, that we had told about our relationship and she has been teasing me about it to no end.

We stepped into the elevator and stepped out as soon as we hit the lobby. The lunch crowd was just clearing out as we arrived at the in-hotel restaurant. We were seated immediately and I picked up a menu, "Looks like mashed potatoes is in fact a side dish, we are in luck Hollie."

I said peeking at her from behind the menu. She smiled but it quickly faded as she gasped, "Phillip is here! Hide your face!"

I adjusted my position so my face would be hidden behind the menu from a passerby. Hollie did the same, I looked out of the corner of my eyes and saw Phillip, luckily, being seated at the other side of the restaurant where we were hidden from his view.