title of your story or chapter

"Then why are we even together?!"

I whirled around, "Are you saying you wanna break up?" He took a shaky breath and ran a hand through his hair, "I-I need to cool down." He muttered as I grabbed a change of clothes and my toothbrush in preperation to stay the rest of the day and night with Hollie.

I looked him in the eyes before I left, "You have all afternoon and tonight, let me know in the morning.' I didn't give him a chance to respond as I was gone as soon as I had spoken. My hands were red, the color they turn whenever I get angry. I can tell when its safe for me to talk to other people without blowing up on them once they return to their normal pale color.

I knocked on Hollies door a couple of times and she answered right away. "Whats up?" She asked running a file over her nails and eyeing my change of clothes. I looked at my hands that were still a furious shade of red and took a breath. "Colton trouble."

Hollie stepped out of my way and we settled into her hotel room. "Alright," Hollie said, "Shoot."

"Well," I started, "Colton got a text from his Ex girlfriend. And I started asking questions about her, and Colton started talking about her like she was a goddess. I then pointed that out and Colton turned it into this big issue about 'trust' and I think he wants a breakup. I told him to let me know what he wants tomorrow." I said and Hollie nodded.

"Youre free to stay here until tomorrow, but dont worry too much Colton is crazy about you! Everything will be fine." She said and I smiled, "I sure hope so."

It was about midnight when it hit me that my relationship could be over come morning. Needless to say, I had a problem going to sleep from then on. I laid on my back starring at the ceiling and listening to Hollie's steady breathing.

I cant wait until morning, i thought climbing out of bed and slipping on my toms. I quietly walked out of the hotel room and pulled out my room key. I pushed it into the lock on Colton and I's door, opening it as soon as it flashed green.

I looked in and Colton was sleeping, sprawled across his bed, under the covers. I walked over to him and pushed some of his hair off of his warm forehead.

"Colton?" I whispered shaking him a bit. He groaned and cracked his eyes, looking slightly surprised when he saw me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked groggily.

"Im sorry," I said just wanting to get right to it,"I should have trusted you in the moment, you know, about Gwen. I was just really jeaous and I was being compulsive. Please dont leave me." I whispered the last part and he looked at me thoughtfully

"I could never let you go, Ash. I love you too much." He said placing a soft kiss on my cheek and a rougher one on my lips. I smiled, not feeling the need for words and climbed under the covers next to him.

I felt him kiss my head and I fell asleep in his warm embrace.

The next morning I opened my eyes and felt Coltons arms around me. I smiled but then expirienced the shock of my life when I saw Phillip sitting on the bed across from us.

He raised his eyebrows smirking, "Well doesnt this look scandalous?" I rolled my eyes, "Shut up Phil. When did you get a room key?" He pulled the key out of his pocket, "When whitney got eliminated I took hers."

I yawned, "Someone needs to take that from you. I dont feel safe knowing that you have it."

He smirked wider, "Buy pepper spray." I rolled my eyes and tossed a pillow at him, "Why are you even here?"

His face got serious, "I had to come and tell you guys something. And you're not gonna take it well."

"What is it Phil?" I sais waking up Colton.

Phillip looked at us both, "Alright-"