Arriving in HollyWood! :D

"ooooh someone got Coltons nummmbbberrr!" Whitney teased scrolling through the contacts on my phone. "Shut up." I snatched the phone back and stuffed it in my pocket while continuing to shove clothes in my bag for Hollywood. "He's really cute though," Lola said, "Mind if I jack his number?" she tried to get my phone out of my pocket, "Ask Schyler, I'm not just gonna give away his number. Knowing you Lola you'll post it on Facebook or tweet it or something."

She shot me a look and pulled out her phone shooting someone a text. I got up to grab a sweater from my closet when someone slammed into my back and my face collided with the wall. "OH MY GOD!" I screamed jumping right back up. Just as a turned around I saw Lola and Whitney run into my bathroom carrying my phone.

Stupid girls, I have the key To the bathroom. I wear it around my neck. Hehehe that way noone can get to it. I know it's wierd, but when I'm sad I go cry in the bathroom so I just lock myself in an laugh that noone can get me out cuz I have the key. Ha.

I inserted the key in the lock a turned it. They were sitting in the bath tub reading Colton and I's text messages. "these are so random Ash," they said looking up, "and really awkward."

I dove in the bathtub and fought for my phone. "You guys are so stupid!" eventually I got my phone back but Whitney had a bite mark on her thigh, don't ask I don't know how it happened.

"those are my messages, and I'm a awkward person, so of course the messages will be."

Lola shrugged, "Yeah but Coltons not. "

"your point?"

"grrrr."

Whitney glanced at her watch, "it's three thirty! Our plane leaves in an hour an fifteen!"

I hurried an brushed my hair while the girls shoved random clothes in my suitcase and then threw all my make up in a bag.

It would take hour just to get To the air port and then we would have to go through security and stuff so we were in a big hurry.

In the car Lola said, "I packed you some nice clothes so you can try and impress Colton."

"What! I don't want to impress Colton! I don't date anymore and you know that."

"Look Brandon was a rotten guy. So what he cheated and threatened to kill you. Colton won't do that, he's religious." Whitney retorted.

"I'm not taking my chances. I will die if I ever fall in love again." I said as my hands tightened on the steering wheel.

They continued to pester me all the way To the airport. I was tempted to drive into a tree on purpose just to shut them up and put me out of my misery.

I pulled into a parking just as the girls were discussing what color eye shadow would make my eyes pop for my "date with Colton" which will never happen. I will not feel like I did with Brandon again. Those were my darkest days. Suicidal thoughts haunted me and I came so close to cutting myself, so close, luckily I didn't stoop that low. The only thing that got my through it was God, he was always there, giving me strength and hope.

Ever since then I've Prayed everyday just thanking God for life and asking him to help the corrupt people in the world. Like Brandon.

"I agree seafood is always nice, perfect, what kind of seafood restaurants are in HollyWood?"

"I don't know let's assume that it's the same as at home."

I can't believe they are still on this imaginary date it's been fifty minutes . We'd arrived to the airport early we expected it to be an hour trip, but traffic was light, and I was speeding for obvious reasons.