Chapter VI

"I think I know who wrote the note

"I think I know who wrote the note." I said to Parker once we entered my office.

"Really? Who?"

"Trenton."

"How can you be sure? "

"That's just it. I'm not. The handwriting is similar. On top of that, I detected Gallow's Dust on it."

"This makes no sense. That would mean that Elle's father is human. And that Trenton . . . killed him. But why?"

"That's just it I have no clue."

"We could ask Elle."

"I doubt she'd know. We've both seen how naively oblivious she is. Besides, how are we going to ask her anytui without having to reveal that her dad's dead."

"Maybe if you ask her about her past, it may hint at something. She might not give you exactly the information you want, but there is always a chance it could lead to something. Especially since this threat could put her in danger too."

"You're right, I guess."

"And you know you'll have to tell her eventually, regardless." 

"I know. I'll just wait until the question comes up."

Parker shook his head at me.

"Alright, whatever you say, Alpha. I'll leave you to your work, I guess." Parker stood from the chair and left my office.

I would have to tell her. But, how do you explain to someone so sweet and innocent that the one person they've know all their life, is dead?

 But, how do you explain to someone so sweet and innocent that the one person they've know all their life, is dead?

"No!" I whined. "I don't wanna wear it!"

"Elle, llevarás este vestido, o así que ayúdame Dios, yo te obligaré y te lo pondré!"

"I don't know what you're saying but, I'm not wearing that thing." I taunted, dodging Kim's attempts to grab me.

She was forcing me to wear this weird flowy thing with no leg holes. I know wearing Noveno's shirt was basically the same thing. But it's been explained to me that we would have to go to a place wiyb even more people. The mall. I didn't know what it was but I sounded evil.