not an update / a plug

Just wanted to give a big 'thank you' for 69k+ [nice] reads on this book. I'm glad you guys could tolerate the cringe enough to make it to the end.

I've said it before, but I've been getting a few pm's regarding a sequel for this book. So I decided to answer that and some more questions here.

First off, no there will not be a sequel. I started writing that book when I was super into the werewolf genre. I wasn't a great writer, so the story isn't as good as I thought it was when I was thirteen/fourteen.

Writing a sequel would require some heavy editing and plot changes to make this story more cohesive before I move on to a second one. And I just don't have the patience or energy to do that.

But, hey if y'all wanna write a sequel, be my guest lol. I'd be down to read it.

That doesn't mean I won't still write. I have a lot of ideas and am currently working on my second book on the platform. I'm going to take the time to shamelessly plug that story here.

It's called "Sugar" and it's my take on your typical Wattpad mafia genre. I decided since I did one of the big three tropes already, I might as well do another one.

This story is another interracial one, although that's not the focus.

A quick synopsis: It's about an American girl working in London who catches the eye of a wealthy criminal. He decides to hire her as a decoy partner to impress his "business associates" in exchange for a hell of a lot of money. Very basic plot, very cliché. You love it, though. 

Just to let you know, this isn't exactly a love story. Smutty, but not lovey. There will be no real happily ever after. This is a mature and gritty story that deals with drugs, alcohol, espionage, crime/violence and rape via dubious consent. Not so much in the beginning, but I plan on pushing those plot lines soon. 

There are already plenty of chapters out with frequent updates!

Be sure to add it to your library, or reading lists, so you don't miss any of those update!

Thanks for stopping by,

XOXO, cellophanebvby