STUCK WITH YOU 1/3 - Muke

explicit

"What. The. Fuck. Did just happen?," Michael panted and supported himself with one hand on the brick wall next to him.

He looked back only to see the lanky blonde stumbling into the alley and struggling to keep running while blue lights flashed around the corner and sirens cut through the night.

*12 Hours before*

Michael sighed and rubbed his face while he waited for someone to finish their business so he could disappear into the gross McDonald's toilet stall to have a moment of silence and peace... as far as that's possible inside of a smelly toilet stall.

He heard a toilet being flushed, then a door being unlocked and finally a man stepped out of the cabin and Michael rushed in, quickly closing the door behind him.

He panted a little bit, his back leaning against the plastic door while his panic attack began full on hitting him.

He just wanted to pick up some food goddamnit. But of fucking course Michaels ex just HAD TO work at exactly THIS McDonald's counter right when HE walked in and everything he wanted to avoid hit him ten times harder.

He was just glad he made it to the restroom in time before he had a panic attack in the middle of a crowded McDonald's in Sydney.

He leant his head back against the door and took a few deep breaths. He tried to ignore the smell that came out of the toilet bowl but he started gagging after the fifth breath anyway.

"Fucking bullshit," Michael cursed and hit the door with his flat hand. This day couldn't get any worse, now could it?

Just then, a loud bang was heard from the main room, followed by some voices screaming and more loud bangs, which sounded a lot like gunshots to Michael.

"What the fuck?!!," he mumbled and unlocked the door, only to see he was the only one in the small bathroom.

The door burst open, a tall blonde guy ran in and slammed the door before leaning against it.

"Shit shit shit shit," he mumbled under his breath, "FUCK!"

Michael was taken aback by this outburst but slowly stepped forward.

"Uhmm.. do you need help.. or ...?," Michael asked carefully.

The blondes head shot up and crystal blue eyes met his emerald green ones.

"Uh..uhm no.. No I got this," the guy said and stood up, wincing upon moving his arm.

He looked down and saw the sleeve of his sweater damp with a dark red liquid.

"Fuck," he breathed out and tugged his hoodie over his head - as far as it was possible with only one arm.

The man had a cut on the left upper arm and it was bleeding heavily. He pressed his hoodie on his wound and Michael prayed that the bleeding would stop soon because he was sure he could not handle a dead man today without losing his shit.

The noises outside the door had quieted down, but Michael didn't know what to do. The stranger had settled down on the dirty ground of the bathroom, his back leaning against the wall.

Michael walked towards the door in attempt to open it.

"WHAT THE FUCK MATE BACK OFF!," the blonde guy hissed.

Michael immediately shot back as if the door was on fire.

"Are you insane or something? Some weird ass people come into a restaurant and shot around and you just think 'oh wow I want to get a burger, I don't care if I die' ?! Seriously what's wrong with you?!"