STUCK WITH YOU 2/3 - Muke

explicit

They were inches apart, their noses were touching.

Michael stared into the strangers mesmerizing blue eyes and the stranger stared back at him.

Time stopped, the moment seemed to last forever.

"Luke," he suddenly breathed, "my name is Luke."

Luke peeled himself off of Michael and returned to his sitting position on the wall.

"What's your name, pretty boy?," Luke asked casually while carefully removing his hoodie from his arm.

Michael froze for a few moments before he decided he probably just misheard Luke before answering "Michael."

Luke hummed in response but let out a sharp hiss right after.

"Are you okay?," Michaels asked and came to kneel in front of Luke.

"It would be helpful if this fucking wound would stop bleeding! Dying in a nasty McDonald's restroom wasn't one of my big life goals," Luke said and looked up at Michael.

Michael remained silent for a moment, debating on whether to do it or not. He stood up eventually and took off the flannel he wore over his shirt and began ripping it into stripes.

Luke gasped.

"What are you doing?," Luke looked at Michael like he was out of his mind.

"Stop the bleeding..?," Michael mumbled concentrated while he knelt down again, "Can I?" He gestured towards Luke's injured arm.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?," Luke asked suspiciously.

"No but do you have a choice?," Michael asked back.

Luke turned his arm towards Michael and Michael got to work. He felt Luke's eyes on him the whole time.

"Why are you staring at my face?," Michael asked still really focused.

"I don't stare," Luke mumbled and looked away.

"Yes you did. Here you go though," Michael smiled and let go of Luke's arm.

"Thank you.. honestly I'm sorry about your flannel.. I'll buy you a new one.. thanks, you didn't have to do that," Luke said small.

"Oh yes I did .. you said dying in this bathroom isn't part of your plan so I prevented that from happening..," Michael said while moving to sit next to Luke again.

A loud bang tore through the smelly air of the room and a few scared screams.

"Hey Rick!," one of the dark voices wavered through the fast food restaurant, "we can't keep them in here.. they'll die like flies, we are hitting the 120°F mark!"

"I DON'T CARE IF THEY DIE, I WANT MARLEY," the guy, who apparently was the Rick and also the leader, shouted.

"Rick! Quit that bullshit! Boss said no unnecessary deaths!," the other voice said again.

"These aren't unnecessary, they'll get us what we want," Rick huffed.

"RICK FOR FUCKS SAKE THE POLICE ISN'T GOING TO GIVE US MARLEY AND IF WE DON'T RELEASE THE FUCKING PEOPLE THEY'LL FUCKING DIE IN HERE IT'S HOT, THEY ARE DEHYDRATED AND THIS IS NOT LEADING US ANYWHERE!," the second voice shouted.

"Fine! What are we gonna do then?," Rick asked.

"We have weapons and we'll pretend like we still have hostages left!"

"Fine," Rick grumbled, " MOVE!! EVERYONE! AND TELL THEM WE KEPT TWO OF YOU HERE OR WE WILL BLOW UP THIS FUCKING PLACE AND YOU TOO!"

"I'm not quite sure if we won't die anyway," Luke sighed.