Meeting them.

(SORRY TO BOTHER YOU ALL BUT THIS MAYBE THE ONLY A/N THAT I MAY DO BUT ENJOY).

YOUR POV

Let me tell you waking up to fighting, yelling and banging. It's, it's not nice nor is it fun. Well, when I finally get up, there's gonna be some destruction. But that's when I do. I don't know whether to get up and face the cold air, or stay with my love (A.K.A BED). Whelp risking it may be the only choice I have. Just for you readers. *BANG* Either that was the forth wall or someone just ran into a gong. Most likely the gong. Okay preparing for the frozen air. 1,2,3 AHHHHHHHH SO SO VERY VERY COLLLDDD. Okay they should prepare whoever is downstairs. But before I go I'll get changed into something other than my P.Js.

(IGNORE THE BAG AND THE COLOUR IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT)

After I got changed into my fabulous outfit the author picked out. *BANG* Now that's the forth wall. Walking down the red velvet stairs. 

And guess what I found in the living room

And guess what I found in the living room... if you guessed the sans you're correct. Don't ask how I know about them already.

There was one that came from the original universe, underswap which might I add is very kawaii, Underfell, Echotale and from the anti void. I flew over their heads and just hovered there. Until the one from Echotale reached up and grabbed me. He or she pulled me down and into it's arms. "Hey there sugar lips" He said "Hey there perv" I said back. The other four skellies stopped fighting and looked over to us. The one from underswap looked closer then had stars in his eyes. It seems like they're all guys. The one that was holding me slowly move his hand down. "If you touch my ass you mister, is going to hell" I said "well I'll just put you down then sweet cheeks" He said. As soon as I was put down the swap one ran straight to me and yelled "HUMAN!!!". I braced myself for impact. I didn't feel anything but two small arms squeezing me. "I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE FOUND ONE!!" he yelled. I winced at the sudden loudness in his voice, but shrugged it off and hugged his small frame back. "Uhhh what's going on here?" asked the original "I don't know either, I just woke up to fighting" I said back. They all just stood still with blank eye sockets, apart from the one hugging me with a high pitch squealing. I looked down at him and smiled warmly. "Okay obviously you guys don't know what happened here, so I'll just ask of your names". I stated. "Well my name is Gaster sans, you can call me G" "the names Sans" "MY NAME'S BLUEBERRY OR BLUE" "My NaMe'S ErRoR SaNs" "and I'm Fell Sans or Edgy" "My name is (Y/N) and I'm the owner of this mansion". They looked confused and then had a look of realisation and shock. "Well don't be standing there acting shocked, pick a room to live in". I ordered. They jumped and scattered upstairs to do so. I rolled my eyes and teleported to the kitchen and made some breakfast for all of us. When they came back down stairs, the smell of delicious pancakes hit them. "Hey what's that smell kiddo?" Sans asked, I froze and slowly turned around. Shadows started forming all over the room and over the top half of my face. "What did you call me?" I said threateningly.

 "What did you call me?" I said threateningly

They froze scared and shocked. "I-I called y-yo-ou a-a k-kiddo" He replied "okay, at least you were honest". I chuckled "Did I scare you all?". They nodded. I turned back around and continued to make the pancakes. After 20 seconds I stacked 40 pancakes on the table. "Breakfast is served". They all rushed over and got the amount they wanted. After their serve of breakfast they all went to their rooms and called it a day. I decided to clean up and make this place sparkle. For a bunch of bones and magic, they sure do make a lot of mess. Sighing and murmuring I went to start cleaning my place. But before I was able to even start there was a bang, crash and groaning from the now untidy living room.