Oh My GoDdEsS

(GET IT CAUSE YOUR A GODDESS..........I KNOW I'M BAD AT JOKES OKAY SO THIS ONE WILL CONSIST OF AFTERTALE, STORYTALE, FLOWEY POSSESSEDTALE AND EGYPTIANTALE BTW SOMEONE ELSE DREW THAT BUT IDK WHO AND IDC)

Four new sanses. I think I need to faint. I fell to my left and right then fell on my right and nearly hit the ground. If it wasn't for both Dusty and Reaper I would've put myself in a coma.  After a couple of minutes I regained consciousness and saw both Reaper and Dusty looking at me. "Hello" I said Dusty hugged me and started to say a lot of incoherent words. Reaper smiled at me and I smiled back. I sat up and looked up at both Reaper and Dusty making grabby hands for them to help me. They chuckled and pulled me up. I turned to the four new sanses and saw them glaring at Reaper and Dusty. "Okay can I get your names?" "I'm Geno" "I'm Narrator" "I am Smiley trashbag or Bob" "MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!" I yelled and they all jumped. "Sorry carry on" "and I am Eliot or Wrap" "Well my name is (Y/N) and welcome to my mansion. go upstairs and pick a room to live or stay in". They went up stairs, and I got Dusty and Reaper to help me to the kitchen. I looked at the food and it was all cold, I sighed and used my fire magic to heat it all up again. "Cover your ears guys I need to yell, BREAKFAST TIME GUYS!!!!" *ELEPHANT STAMPEDE SOUND EFFECT IN 3 2 1 NOWW* Every one came rushing in and Smiley walked in calmly. "For a whole bunch of skellies you all sure do make a lot of noise". They all laughed and went back to chatting and eating. "(Y/N) come join us" Smiley offered "No sorry I've got......... other things to do yeah o-o!". He turned to the others "Does she always not eat?" He asked with worry and concern. "Yeah she never eats" The star sans trio said. Smiley looked at me and gave me a look of 'Run-If-You-Don't-Want-Me-To-Shove-Food-Down-Your-Throat' I got the idea and sprinted far far away. I could hear footsteps behind me and I teleported outside into the rain. huh I didn't know it was raining probably because of the sound proof walls and glass. 

 I then teleported to the pool and then to the roof

 I then teleported to the pool and then to the roof. I hid up on the roof and after an hour I could hear Bob (X'D) calling for me. I slowly got down from the roof and walked up to him. "Yeah?". I was all of a sudden glomped buy every one who were scared and worried on where I was. "OH MY STARS DON'T DO THAT AGAIN" they yelled in unison. I nodded and got up after they got off of me. "Where were you?" Steve, Bob and Dave asked (STEVE SIGNED IT) "Somewhere that seems to work for a hiding place". They looked at me annoyed and I just walked back into the kitchen. I started to clean up felt a few arms wrapping themselves around me, I looked back to see Error, Fresh and Horror. I shrugged and continued to clean up. After I finished I saw Smiley walking towards me with a devilish smile. I squeaked and tried to run but forgot about the three sanses on me. "C-can you guy-uys please let g-go". They nodded and let go, as soon as I felt the weight was gone from me I ran and jumped over Smiley. After I landed I started to sprint around the house. I ended up running into both versions of G and hid behind them. Smiley ran past us, me thinking he didn't see me I walked out from behind them and sighed in relief, that sigh was cut short when I was face to face with Smiley. I squeaked and tried to run again but he wrapped his arms around me and I started to struggle. Everyone was laughing but that was cut short when I sneezed. They started to awe and then there was a huge crash and bang. I walked near the sound and found nothing but then felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see.......