Gamer's.

(THIS WILL HAVE CYBORG SANS, VIRUS SANS, ANTI VIRUS SANS AND THE REAPER VERSION OF ERROR CAUSE WHY NOT)

Very glitchy skeletons. "Hi I'm (Y/N) what are your names?" "I'm Death or Error Reaper" "I'm Anti" "I'm Virus" "I'm Cyborg or Craig". I nodded and played (F/VG) (FAVOURITE/VIDEO-GAME). The glitches were intrigued in the game and loomed over my head to get a closer look at the TV. I grew uncomfortable at the closeness and started to hyperventilate silently. All the Lust versions came out talking with each other then stopped when they saw the new sanses over me. They then all walked over and sat around me. I started to blush, and that increased when the lust versions all leaned closer to me. I started to make a high pitch sound that was barely audible. Reaper and Dusty came out and saw my situation, they leaned back calling to the other sanses to come and help them help me. I saw them coming to help but at the exact moment I just had to sneeze causing everyone to look at me in awe. I blushed harder and curled into a ball. The lusts all chuckled and picked me up playing hot puppy potato. I was then passed around and started to get dizzy. "Noo I'm not a potato puppy put me down". They laughed and put me down, I instantly tried to run but was hugged by both Reapers and Dusty. I struggled against them as they picked me up. What I didn't expect was that I was placed in someones lap. I tried to move but they held me in place. I started to freak and blushed 100%. I looked to see I was in fresh's lap. I sighed and calmed down a bit. which was cut short when he grabbed me by the waist and snuggled into me. I then go worked up and looked around for help. Error, Horror and Ink were looking at me in sympathy, I mouthed help to them and that's when I saw black. I was in a black void of some sort. I looked around and instantly noticed this was my parents void and they wanted me to take over it. I heard voices and hid. I saw a young version of me and my parents. I cried a little knowing this was a flashback that I wanted to get rid of. I started to try different ways on waking up and started to cry even more. When I finally woke up I saw faces full of worry I shot up and ran over to G, Blueberry and Raspberry, I hugged them. Everyone was confused and shocked. I grabbed Blueberry's and Raspberry's hand whilst asking Reaper, Dusty and G to follow me. I walked to the roof with them and brought my wings out. "G, Reaper and Dusty grab my wings I'm gonna teleport somewhere". They nodded and did so, I teleported to a lake. They were shocked and looked around. I sighed. "I chose you five to trust and say this to, as you know I'm a shadow goddess, well I was knocked out today and had a flashback that I never wanted to see again by I was unlucky, long story short it had my parents in it trying to convince me to take over their void I said no and hey didn't stop persisting. I have decided to tell you this, I'm older then the earth it's self so just older than you Reaper and I have sensed that you five will someday be great gods". They grew confused and said "What happened to your parents" I signed to them that they died in a fire and were caught up in a black hole. They nodded and looked around the scenery. "This is the black void I did take over it but made it more beautiful and my mansion and everything n it and outside of it s also apart of the void". They looked shocked and impressed. "You guys will join me all of you". They nodded. I grabbed Blueberry's and Raspberry's hands again and did the same thing on how we got here to the living room. I made my wings disappear and made dinner hearing a bang come from the living room I looked and saw......