Time to finally chill with the guys.

(SORRY IT'S TAKING SOO LONG I'LL TRY AND UPDATE QUICKER, ANYWAY, THIS IS GOING TO BE A CHILL CHAPTER MAYBE EVEN WITH A BIT OF FLUFF DEPENDS)

Nothing happened when I passed out apart from the fact everyone was freaking out. I woke up on the couch and groaned. I went to get up to do something but was stopped by Fell and was forced back down by Lust. "C'mon let me up". They shook their heads no and they held me tighter. I started to struggle and thrash around. Then from nowhere the lust versions came out and helped lust hold me down. As they were holding me down I started to blush madly, at the closeness. This caused me to struggle even more to get them away. Nearly succeeding in the escape, but an unknown object was placed over my lips. My eyes looked for the source and they landed on Gay's face very close to mine. He was the one who put the unknown force on me. Wait a sec. He's KISSING ME!!!. My eyes widened even more and I tried to push him off.  After I pushed him off, somehow, I sprinted away and tripped on thin air like any normal person. Darkness circled my vision as I passed out...

(SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPPY IM WRITING 11 STORIES AT ONCE BUT ANYWAY HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED)