Sleep Over Time.

(THIS WILL INCLUDE AGESWAP SANS AND TINYTALE SANS)

We saw two new sanses. "Why hello you two cuties what are your names?" "I'm Tiny sans but you can call me Tony" "I'm a younger version of the original so call me Sansy" "Well I'm (Y/N) and we're having a sleepover so I'll put you both into Cloudy's group". They nodded and walked over to Cloudy.  I looked to my group and saw two people I absolutely hate and sighed inwardly. At least I've got Dusty and Reaper here. I giggled and yelled "LET THE GAMES AND MOVIES BEGIN". They all cheered and ran to their groups and picked a spot in the room. I chuckled and walked over to my group who picked a spot near Sans's group. "Okay what game should we play?". The options were Spin the Bottle, Truth or Dare or 5 minutes in heaven. "We'll play all of the games after each and everyone of us gets a turn and whichever person completes the task gets a point for their team, winning team gets to pick a person or more to do what ever they say for a week". They all cheered again. First game was 5 minutes in heaven. "Okay Cloudy pick someone in your group to go first, and whoever it is has to pick out two, that goes for everyone". Cloudy nodded and picked Wrap to go first. He got Sci and Tony. After they were done it was someone else's turn, Fell went up and got Blueberry and Sans, what we could hear was a bit of yelling, they came out and this continued until Bill came up and picked Smiley and........ME!! "I-I now regret everything". Dusty and Reaper looked at me with sympathy. I trailed behind Bill and Smiley. We went in and after the closet was closed Fell yelled out that the time starts now. I looked around and spotted their pinpricks looking directly at me. I shivered and started to back up. That was until I backed up into something. I squeaked and tried to move away but was restricted in doing so. "You smell quite nice mind if I have a taste?" Bill said and when I was about to say something he started to bite and lick my neck.I gasped and struggled more. Smiley came nearer to me and started to do the same but to the front of my neck. I cried a bit trying to say something or make a noise but Smiley's mouth on my neck prevented me from doing so. "Three, Two, One time is up" came Fells voice. They quickly pulled away and then the door opened I shuffled to the corner and cried into my knees. "I said ti- oh". Fell came towards me and had a concerned look on his face. "GUYS COME HERE WE'VE GOT A PROBLEM!!". With that said His group, Dusty and Reaper came over with worried faces. Fell reached over me and picked me up. I gripped onto his neck and his jacket trying to hide. Dusty and Reaper both instantly asked if they could take hold of me. After being passed around I gripped onto their jackets as they brought me over to the rest of the group. Blueberry, Ink and Dream all gasped, Blueberry brought out his bandages and rushed over to me. Everyone looked confused until he started to wrap up my neck. They all glared and started to make Gaster Blasters at Smiley and Bill. "N-no wait don't-t k-k-kill th-them even though they sexually harassed me don't". They nodded and made them disappear and continued to death glare the two skellies. We continued to play the games with me in between Reaper and Dusty. We all had a couple of laughs when Error, Fell and Horror had to wear dresses. "Okay what movie are we gonna watch?". The first answer that came from everyone was Ring. I nodded and put it in we all watched it and most of us fell asleep. I was halfway through the movie then I fell asleep. I was the first to wake up and everyone else was still asleep. I walked into the kitchen to make some breakfast and coffee. There was a Splash and I looked into the pool and saw.......