Get away!!!

(NO SANSES WILL BE IN THIS ONE)

I jumped and spun around to see who said that. But no one was there. I shrugged it off and continued to make dinner. I finished and then called everyone in. We all ate and went off to bed.

(THIS WILL BE YOUR DREAM FOR A CHANGE)

I sighed in consent as there was a peaceful demeanour here. I closed my eyes for a few minutes, when I re-opened them there was fire and chaos everywhere. "Hello my sweet~" Whispered the same voice. I spun around to be met with the face of my abusive Uncle. The one who was jealous of me being a goddess and tortured me in every single way possible. I screamed and tried to run. Nothing happened. He smiled deviously and got in my face. "Did you forget me?, Awe what a shame I didn't forget you though my sweet~". I visibly shivered and tried to wake up. "Get away Get away from me, Someone anyone HELP!!!!". I screamed and jumped awake. I looked around to see I was still in my safe room. Then I broke down and started to cry. Reaper, Dusty and Dream must've heard my scream and came rushing in. "WHAT HAPPENED?". I cried even harder. Their faces softened and embraced me in their arms. I sighed in content and then looked at the time to see it was time to make breakfast. I got up and brought us all to the kitchen. I made coffee for us three and clicked my fingers making breakfast instantly appear on the table. I then walked right up to the three and hugged them not letting go. They hugged back. I felt more arms around us and saw all the other sanses. I smiled and then passed out......

(SORRY ABOUT THIS BEING A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I'M VERY BUSY AND HAVE A LOT OF CRAP TO DEAL WITH SO HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT ANYWAY AND CAN'T WAIT TO UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER)