Is this now becoming a horror manor.

(XD THE BACKGROUND ANY WAY THIS WILL INCLUDE DUST SANS, KILLER SANS, CANNIBAL SANS, DR SMILEY SANS (<-- I MADE UP JUST NOW)

(THAT'S WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE WITH THE ORIGINAL HALF)

Blood, blood everywhere. I looked around to see the source and saw Horror based Skellies. I face palmed and walked up to them. " Hello there Welcome to the manor of horror what can I do for you? and can I please get your names?". They looked at me confused then realised I was being sarcastic about this being a horror manor. "I'm Dust sans or Dusty" "I'm Cannibal Sans call me Chad" I giggled at the name (ROTFLMAO IN REAL LIFE) "I'm Killer Sans or Killer" "And I'm Dr Smiley Sans, call me Dr Smile or Smiley and who might you be?". I was Shocked at his politeness. "U-uh well my name's (Y/N)!!!! and you guys can go pick a room because it's nearly time for bed" I managed to get out whilst Smiley pulled me towards himself. "(Y/N). What a beautiful name for a astonishingly beautiful woman, such a woman would need to be treated with respect". He got glares left right and center when he touched and flirted with me but not as much as when the Lusts all flirted, with a face full of (F/C) blush I started to feel a bit dizzy. " What's wrong (Y/N), you seem exhausted and very embarrassed, by the way I wont pick a room without your permission". I shivered at the closeness and tried to move but he stopped me. "I wont let you move (Y/N) you will fall and damage that beautiful face of yours I'll carry you instead". I looked around to the others for help but they continued to glare at him. He picked me up and started to carry me, looking over his shoulder I saw everyone death glaring him and getting their bones out ready to throw them. I looked back up to him and blushed darker. He stopped at the hallway leading to all the bedrooms. "Which one is yours and which ones aren't occupied?" I showed him and saw an unoccupied room right next to mine. Odd. "Would you mind if I took the one next to your room?" I shook my head saying he could. He continued to carry me and put me into my bed, he even tucked me in and kissed the top of my head. Darkness started to consume me. "Good night (Y/N)" He said and left the room.

~~FIRST TIME SKIP WOOOOO~~

I woke up and wandered if it was worth it to get up and pee. Well if I don't want a wet smelly bed then yeah. I got up and sprinted to my personal bathroom and did my business. I got dressed into a cute outfit that I think doesn't suit me.

 I got dressed into a cute outfit that I think doesn't suit me

(CHANGE IF YOU DON'T LIKE)

I walked out and walked right to the kitchen to make a coffee for me and food for everyone, not expecting to be touched from behind by someone I jumped and squeaked. There was a quiet 'AWE' and a low chuckle that came from behind me. I turned around with a dark (F/C) coloured blush across my cheeks and started to fiddle with my sleeves. I looked up slightly and saw Reaper and Dusty standing there with light blushes. My blush went away instantly and I had stars in my (F/E/C) (FAVOURITE EYE COLOUR) eyes and jumped onto the one who was closest, which so happened to be Dusty and looked at his blush in awe. "I didn't know you guys could blush too" I exclaimed. His blush darkened and in the distance I heard Reaper chuckling. I jumped down and continued to make the coffee. "Can we have some please?" Reaper asked I nodded and multiplied mine and gave it to them. After our coffee break I put the breakfast on the table (PANCAKES) and put all the condiments I had on the table as well. I heard a bang and made some more breakfast and sighed. I walked into the living room with Reaper and Dusty following close behind and we saw.....