Cat.

(THIS WILL INCLUDE ONLY NEKO SANS. SEARCH UP WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE CAUSE MY COMPUTER IS BEING A DUCK AND NOT DOING WHAT I'M TELLING IT TO.)

A kitty cat. well a neko version of Sans. "Hello there what's your name" "I'm neko Sans or Nick for short" "okay Nick follow me". He nodded and walked over to me and I lead him to the kitchen. "Okay what did you need me for?". I turned around and pet his ears and brought out mine. He purred and reached to touch mine. I squeaked and mewled. He chuckled and slightly wagged his tail. I brought mine out and grabbed his. He squealed and let out a loud mew. He grabbed my tail and I mewled and squeaked. We both were panting and had huge blushes. "Yup both of us are sensitive in out tails and ears". He nodded and sighed. I smiled and started to make the next meal I think it was lunch.  After I finished I called everyone in and sat on the side with G, Dusty, Raspberry, Blueberry Reaper and a couple of others. I decided to try and eat this time. I got my serve of (Y/F/F) (Your/Favourite/Food). I noticed something was missing and I saw it was on the other end of the table. I'm surprised no-one noticed me serving food for myself. I sighed and made it teleport to me and put a bit over my food then teleported it back. I whimpered a bit and started to eat. Reaper must've heard me whimper and looked over. He grew a bit worried and just kept his eyes on me just in case something happened. I put it in my mouth and chewed a bit. It was a nice taste but when I swallowed I quickly teleported my food away for someone else and got up and ran. Reaper was following with a extremely worried face and picked me up teleporting into the bathroom so I could throw up. I was at the toilet bowl basically throwing up my insides. Reaper was still here rubbing my back for support and I threw up a lot of blood. Reaper was getting very worried and tried to help a bit. I stopped and thought it was over until I threw up a kidney. The replacement kidney I had to get. Looks like I did manage to throw up my insides. Reaper almost threw up but held it down and rubbed my back in reassurance. I sighed when it was over and rested on the floor. Reaper smiled warmly and picked my weak form up. He carried my form down the stairs and laid me on his lap on the couch. The others came walking out and looked at Reaper in jealousy. I groaned in pain and my body transformed on it's own. I grew taller and had long (F/C) hair and multi coloured eyes. My body was also transformed, into a non anorexic version. I sighed in content when it was over and rested. The others were impressed and in awe. After a few minutes I woke up and looked at my new form. I laughed and started to dance. 

Everyone else was still in awe

Everyone else was still in awe. I sighed in happiness and walked but, my legs were new so I stumbled and face planted. I heard a rumble of worry and chuckles. I sighed and felt myself being pulled up.  I looked and saw Dusty and G. I smiled at them and stood tall. I was looking down at Dusty and G. I laughed and doubled over. After my fit I looked up and stood once again. I was finally tall. I walked to the kitchen and forgot I was really tall and walked into the door way. I sighed and ducked to get through, Hearing the others laughing. I sighed and made dinner hearing a voice whisper in my ear........