Get Off

(THERE'S ALSO GONNA BE OMEGA SANS IN THIS ONE COMMENT WITH WHICH SANS YOU WANT NEXT AND SO THEN POOR KAYLAFANTASYLEAGUE DOESN'T HAVE TO COME UP WITH MORE SANS ON HER/HIS OWN DON'T BE SCARED I DON'T BITE.........HARD)

Black. Is all I could see. "Uhhh Who's on top of me?" I asked very confuzzled. I then remembered that I'm a goddess shadow and have powers. A (F/C) coloured aura surrounded them and moved them from on top of me. I saw they were from some type of foodtale apart from the omega one. "Okay names?" "I'm Aster" "I'm Melon" " I'm Sugar" The one from Omegatale grunted and huffed. "So you're saying that your name is Omega Sans but you want me to call you Steve?" He nodded and grunted again. "Okay well Imma go and make dinner for everyone who just came now, so Steve what would you like? In your Pie?" He grunted and Groaned. "You want a animal flesh pie. Here ya go now go join the others". I poofed up a melon pie, sugar pie and a sour pie for the other three and put the in the kitchen for the others. I walked over to the kitchen and cleaned it up, then walked back to the living room and dusted the cabinets. The sanses all finished eating and walked out and to their rooms. "Hey uhh where do we go?" Sugar asked "Pic any room that you'd like apart from the occupied ones". They all nodded and walked to their rooms. I walked to the table and moved all the plates into the kitchen sink. After cleaning the table I then walked back to the kitchen and started to clean the plates. I managed to do 3 plates then got interrupted by both Fresh and Blueberry. "HEY HUMAN!! uh can we help you?" Blueberry asked "Yeah Broseph you seem to be the only one doing anything around here and we ain't lazy potatoes like the others" Fresh added. "Okay you can help, by any chance do you guys know how to make tacos?". After saying that Blueberry had literal stars in his eyes and started to yell saying that he does. "Okay, so that's what I'm going to make for dinner tonight, anything else you two would like to add to the meal?" "Could we have hot dogs as well?" Fresh asked "Okay. Now lets get on to cleaning these plates". We went over to the sink and cleaned them. After a few minutes they were all done but there was foam everywhere. "Ugghhh it's so sticky!!!" I yelled, Fresh started to laugh and Blueberry looked confused on what it was. "HUMAN WHY IS THE STICKY STUFF ON YOU WHITE?". Fresh laughed even harder at his innocence. "What's goin- on?" Nightmare asked, then he started to laugh seeing the frown and disgusted look on my face. "YOU EVEN GOT IT IN MY HAIR!! NOOOOOOOOO" I yelled. There was a whole rumble of laughter from the others except Blueberry and Dream. I walked out and walked right to the bathroom in my room and changed into a cute pair of PJ's and had a shower. 

(CHANGE THE COLOURS IF YOU DO NOT LIKE AND STYLE IF YOU'RE NOT LAZY LIKE ME AND IMAGINE YOURSELF WITH NEKO EARS AND THE PJ'S)

I walked back out and into the kitchen to start making the tacos. "BLUEBERRY COME HELP", there was a light stampede of feet and Blueberry came in with Ink and Dream and they all had stars in their eyes. "OH MY STARS" they yelled and then I was glomped with tiny arms wrapped around me on the floor. Their eyes changed from stars to stars with hearts in the middle. 

(SOMETHING LIKE THAT)

"C-Can you please G-Ge-et O-Off" I managed to stutter out. They nodded and squealed when at that moment my nose decided to make me sneeze. Oh god please help me. There was a bang in the living room and another set of groaning. I walked out to check what it was and I saw...