More people who can fly?!?!?!?!?

(SO THIS WILL HAVE RAVENTALE SANS, BILLCIPHER SANS AND CLOUDTALE)

A skelly version of Bill Cipher. "Hi" "You wanna have a bad time" "Yeah nah". After that being said I gaped it. Then I ran into someone and was embraced with warm, fluffy and soft wings and arms. "Whoa whoa hey don't wanna trip do ya" he said "What's your name?" I asked "I'm Raven or Rave what about you?" "My name's (Y/N) nice to meet cha". He let go of me and as soon as I turned around I was face to face with the Bill Cipher Guy. "What's your name mister?" "The name's Bill Cipher or Illuminati" "can I call you Bill?" "Okay but only you can". He walked off and I turned around again and nearly jumped outta my skin. "Hello can I get your name" "I'm Cloudy or Grey, what's your name?" "I'm (Y/N) and can you go tell the other two to go pick a room that isn't occupied". He nodded and walked off, I sighed and turned around to be met with another face and screamed. "CAN YOU ALL STOP DOING THAT", they all chuckled and said in unison 'yea okay'. I apologised to the one who was in my face and it happened to be Fresh. He nodded in forgiveness and then hugged me. I was shocked at the move he made because it's not like him to do that. I still hugged back though, cause, hugs. He pulled away and started to glow, I knew why because anyone who was to hug me get healed of all darkness that's inside them. "H-Huh bro-broseph-ph what's goin o-on" Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked over. "It's okay nothings wrong, you're just being healed". It took about 5 seconds and he was now not glowing. there was some sort of purple smoke coming out of his left eye. "Thank you" He high fived me and ran off to somewhere random. I walked over to the kitchen and made pies for everyone. I set it all out on the table and set some coffee down for Reaper and Dusty and some condiments for everyone else. I was about to yell out lunch is ready but Ink beat me to that. As everyone was going into the dining room...

 As everyone was going into the dining room

(LIKE THAT BUT LONGER AND BIGGER)

I started to walk out but was stopped by Bill. "Hey I didn't catch you name" "O-Oh it's (Y-Y/N)" He smiled and walked to the table. "(Y/N) you have 10 second to either run or come and eat with us" Smiley stated, I got ready to teleport and waited for him to start chasing me. "5, 4" he started to get up "3, 21" Without any warning he sprinted towards me and I forgot about teleporting and started to run around the table of laughing skellies. "You'll never catch me alive!" I panted and teleported to the roof. I caught my breathe and looked up, to see Raven, Bill and Cloudy. "Hi you three, uh what are you guys doing up here?" "We followed you" Raven said "Okay so do you wanna fly with me?" I offered, Bill laughed "You can't fly you don't have magic or any wings". I laughed and spread my wings out to the full length which was 20 meters. Bill was awe struck and was underestimated. "Sorry for underestimating you, but can I touch them?". I instantly started to sweat. "U-Uh it'd be best if you didn't" I said nervously. I looked down then looked back up to not find him, until I felt someone petting my right wing. I mewled and quickly covered my mouth. I ran to the edge of the roof and jumped as soon as I nearly hit the ground I flapped my wings and went straight up. "What are you guys waiting for come on". They got the hint and flew up to me. We had a lot of fun, playing tag, team tag and any games that you can play in the air. We went back into the house together. We stopped when we heard an explosion like bang. we walked into the living room, me forgetting to put my wings away, to see........