When I woke up...

(I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. A LOT OF SHITE HAS HAPPENED, OTHER THAN THAT I HAVE CHOSE TO MAKE ANOTHER PART FOR YOU ALL. ENJOY IT IF YOU CAN)

I woke up with red all over my vision. I let out a light whimper. I heard demonic, yet calming voices calling out to me. I couldn't hear what they were saying though. I heard my hearing started to clear, making the voices go back to their normal version. I groaned in my head, knowing that it was the lust versions that were near me. I prayed to myself that, Dust and Reaper would come and save my ass. It was like the other Gods and Godesses heard my prays, cause Dust and Reaper came near me shooing the lusts away. I smiled and waited for them to fully leave. "You can open your eyes now, they're gone". I shot up and started to do a little victory dance. Reaper chuckled and joined in, leaving Dust to blush and become awkward. I noticed this and dragged him in to join us. We stopped after 5 minutes and caugt our breaths. I smiled and hugged them both. They squeaked a little from the sudden contacted but hugged back. "Can we go now?". They nodded and offerd to help me. I declined and stood up, a little to quickly. This action caused me to flop on top of them both. We all blushed at our lewd position. My chest in Dust's face, Reaper's and my pelvises touching and Dust's hands on my ass. I tried to get up, but that caused Reaper and I to moan as our pelvises rubbed against eachother. Dust started to blush even more as he and Reaper were getting aroused. I blushed harder, and teleported away. I sat on top of my roof, desperatly trying to calm down. I spread my wings and covered myself, making a feather cucoon. I felt a skeletal hand start to play with some feathers on my wings, tracing each detail. I squeaked and spun around, becoming face to face with Ink. "What are you doing up here?" he questioned. I shook my head indicating that I didn't want to talk about it.
(I FORGOT IF I MADE THE MAIN CHARACTER NOT EAT, SO ME BEING LAZY AND NOT WANTING TO DO REVISION I AM GOING TO MAKE HER NOT EAT, TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS IF I HAVE MADE HER EAT)
"Well it's now time for lunch are you going to finally come down?". I shook my head and curled up into a ball. I heard Ink sigh and listened to his light footsteps trailing away...