HoW mAnY!!!!

(THIS ONE CONSISTS OF REAPER, STAR AND FRESH)

I looked behind the sanses and saw three new ones. "Okay hello you three what are your names?" I asked "I'm Star" "Sup broseph I am the freshtastic fresh" "and I am Reaper but you can call me your death". I rolled my eyes unaware of the others glaring at Reaper. "Okay mister Reaper" I said and without me noticing he frowned and the others smirked. "Okay Ink since you're the creator of the aus how many more are there?" "290" Ink stated plainly. I froze and fell into someones arms instead of the floor. "Whoa Whoa you okay?" Sans said "No because there's going to be 290 SKELETONS IN MY HOUSE!! UGGHHHHHH!!". The one who was holding me which happened to be Edgy chuckled and pulled me up. "Well get used to it, because we're all guys" He said and I. For reals, fainted this time. A couple of minutes later. I woke up to find 7 worried faces in front of mine and felt a body underneath me. I looked to see who I was on and to my surprise it was Reaper. "Hello" "Hi?". I looked back up and saw a lot of confused looks. I got up and wowie the position I just got myself in is very awkward and suggestive.

 I got up and wowie the position I just got myself in is very awkward and suggestive

(LIKE THAT BUT REAPER'S LAYING DOWN)

"I'll just get up now". I got up and took 2 steps and nearly fell, but thanks to Error he caught me. "Looks like no walking for you today" He managed to glitch out. "Wa- you can't make me not walk" I exclaimed. I got up again and tried to walk nearly succeeded until I stumbled and face-planted. I pushed myself up and could hear everyone laughing. "Yeah Yeah laugh all you like I will succeed in walking somehow". I went to get up again but I was stopped by Raspberry. "Nuh uh you aren't getting up again, I'll carry you instead". Before I could object he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, and believe me when I say being thrown over a boney shoulder is uncomfortable it is. "Put me down, please this is just embarrassing" I whined. the other chuckled and started to make baby faces at me. I grunted and had a (F/C) blush dusted over my face. Ink squealed and ran over to me and squished my cheeks whilst having stars in his eyes. I blushed even more and tried to pull away. "OH MY STARS YOU'VE GOT A (F/C) BLUSH!!! EEEEEKKKK YOU'RE MUCH MORE CUTER NOW!!" He squealed again and started to prance around with Dream and Star. I nearly succeeded in hiding into Raspberries back but he put me down onto the couch in front of everyone. I looked all over the place to somehow avoid eye contact. I clenched my eyes shut and teleported myself to my room. "Phew, I thought I was gonna die of embarrassment". I got up and shifted into my neko form, not aware of the skellies watching. Until Ink, Dream and Raspberry all squealed and hug attacked me. We were on the ground. I looked up to see G, Nightmare, Horror, Edgy and Sans looking at me with devilish smirks on their faces. I silently prayed that there would be a distraction of some sort. Thank the lord of food, my stomach growled. "Okay I have to go make some lunch for all of us, so can I get up to do so?" I tilted my head. They all squealed including the 'tough' ones. I panicked and teleported myself to the kitchen and made pies for everyone in 3 seconds, because I knew they would've chased me. "Lunch is served". Now imagine a stampede of elephants feet in your house, if you've imagined that well done because you need to cue that sound effect now. As soon as they all got to the table and started to socialise with each other I walked out into the living room, all I could remember was the sound of a portal opening and a lot of weight on me. When I woke up I saw a sight of....