Why is there so much energy here.

(THIS WILL INCLUDE PALETTE SANS AND PAPERJAM SANS)

Two new skellies. "Hi how are you two and what are your names may I ask" "I'm Paperjam or PJ" "I'm Palette or Pally" "Okay well go and pick a room upstairs and don't mind the fight over there they deserve it and my name's (Y/N)". They nodded and went to their rooms. I sighed and walked into the kitchen and started to make breakfast. Blueberry continued to beat them up while the others held down Horror, Reaper and Dusty. After I made breakfast I walked out and stopped the fight. Reason one I finished breakfast for them and reason two he nearly turned them to dust. I brought them all into the kitchen and sat them down. I sighed and turned into a kitten and sat in Blueberry's lap to calm him down. He squealed and started to pet me. Paperjam and Palette both came into the kitchen and started to eat with us. When Pally saw me he squealed and started to run over to us. My cat instincts kicked in and I hid in Blueberry's battle body and under his shirt. He chuckled as my fur tickled his ribs. I found his chuckle cute and decided it would be a great idea to paw his spine and wrap my self around it. Not A GOOD IDEA. He groaned and mewled. I realised that their spines are sensitive. He put a hand to his mouth and I felt him blush. I slowly crept out and walked to my seat. But changed my mind and went in Reaper's robe and wrapped myself around his spine. He jerked a bit and blushed but relaxed a bit. 

I decided to stay there until he unexpectedly started to pet me

I decided to stay there until he unexpectedly started to pet me. I jumped and that caused him to jump as well. I calmed down and let him pet me. He stopped and I mewled in protest he chuckled. I looked up and saw a glowing heart in his rib-cage. Being the curious kitten I am I pawed at it. He shivered and groaned loudly. I heard the others chuckling at him. I could feel him blushing intensely. I mewled and hopped out of his robe and ran over to Palette climbing up his leg and onto his shoulder. He squeaked at the unexpected visit I paid him and them calmed down. I chuckled and ran over to G. I jumped into his lap and then wrapped myself around his spine. I was very visible, because he always wore a crop top of some sort. I looked up and saw a yellow glowing heart. Reaper saw me look up and covered his mouth I jumped up into his rib-cage and started to paw at the heart. He quickly went to stop me but Lust beat him to it reaching into his rib-cage and tried to grab me. G started to pant and sweat everyone was either looking and trying not to laugh or laughing at the scene. I was in the end caught by Lust and was set on his shoulder. I then decided to become the colour of the fur and lay on it. I was bored and jumped down and transformed into the human form. I walked out to the living room to play a game on the Television. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see........