Meeting more.

(I COULDN'T GET THE ONES I WANTED FOR THE PICTURE SO 'LL SAY THE  ONES IN THIS A/N HORROR NIGHTMARE DREAM INK AND SWAPFELL)

I wandered into the living room and walked right up to the five new skellies. "Okay, I will need your names and you can all go pick rooms" I said "I'm Ink" "I'm Dream and this is my brother Nightmare" "I'm Cherry" "and I'm Horror" "Okay so 'm going to show you the directions to your rooms that you'll all be picking and decorating" I said. I walked up the stairs that led to over a billion rooms excluding the five original skellies rooms and my room. They looked awestruck and looked in confusion. "We're in a mansion" I explained.

(THAT'S THE HALLWAY BUT IN THIS STORY IT'S LONGER)

They all nodded and left. Or so I thought. I walked back downstairs and started to clean up once again. I suddenly felt hands on my hips. Unfazed I turned around to face G. "What do you want G?" "Well I want-" "You know what I don't care, now I'm just going to put you into the kitchen so you can lounge or something". I lifted him up with my telekinesis and put him in the kitchen. He looked confused on how he just got moved. I got back to work, then something was impaled so far through my chest it came through the other side. I looked down to see what it was. Turned out it was a cleaver, Horror's cleaver to be exact. I just got up and walked out of the room and continued cleaning the mansion. With the cleaver still in my chest. I went back to the room where I got impaled and cleaned up the blood. I looked up to see all the sanses looking at me both scared and very shocked on how i'm so calm about having a cleaver impaled through my chest. "What are you all looking at, is there something on my face?!". They all shook their heads too scared and shocked to say anything. I looked down then up again then realizing what they were scared and shocked about. "OHHHHHH! it's because I have Horror's cleaver impaled through my chest and you're all scared and shocked about if I'm going to die or how I'm still alive" I concluded "Y-yeah s-so how a-are you-u st-still ali-alive?" Raspberry asked still scared " I'm a shadow goddess I can't be killed" I replied. They all freaked out. "WHAT AND YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL US!!" they yelled in unison "nope I'm just oblivious and forgetful most of the time. oh and here Horror" I handed Horror his cleaver, he held it with disappointment. "Yeah sorry Horror, but at least you have a live dummy that can never die to stab" I smiled towards him. His face lightened up and he tackle hugged me, fully aware that he had death glares from the others, me not so quite. There was another crash and bang, followed by groaning.