Who may you be??

(THIS WILL INCLUDE A MYSTERIOUS VERSION OF SANS HOPE YOU LIKE THIS BTW I FORGOT TO MENTION THIS IN THE LAST CHAPTER BUT YOUR SO SKINNY THAT YOU COULD SEE ALL THE BONES AND ORGANS AND YOU COULD HIDE IT ALL BY SUMMONING A LAYER OVER TOP OF IT TO MAKE YOU LOOK NORMAL JUST REMEMBER THAT BECAUSE IT'LL COME IN HANDY FOR THIS ONE AND A COUPLE OF OTHERS)

"Hello what's your name?" "I'm Mysterious, or Myst, who might you be?" "I am (Y/N)". He nodded and we all continued to have a pool party. After getting wasted by so much fun we all went inside and started to rest. I now have realised how do the sanses eat and HOW DO THEY HAVE TONGUES!!! "Hey guys I'm making lunch now and I'll be with you guys and I may eat it depends". They all cheered and hooted. I chuckled and shook my head. I finished making lunch and called everyone in. They all rushed in and sat down starting to eat the lunch I made. I laughed and looked at how they're all so happy, I was about to leave but then "Hey what about your deal", Edgy yelled out to me and I sweated a little knowing if I eat I would have to throw up. "U-Uh I'm just getting something quickly the-then I-I can join y-you". They nodded and I ran to go and get a tighter shirt on and made sure everything was in place, forgetting something but I was oblivious to what I forgot. 

(LIKE THAT BUT A SKIN TIGHT SHIRT)

"Okay I'm back". They turned and then their eye sockets became blank. I was confused but shrugged it off. Still oblivious to the layer I forgot to put on. I  walked over to the spot next to Reaper and Dusty and sat down. "What are you all waiting for eat up". They nodded and continued to eat. "Are you okay?" Reaper asked "Yeah why- wait did I forget to put the layer of skin on again". I looked down and sighed. I did forget to do so. "Sorry guys for ruining your appetite I'm gonna-", I was about to walk away but Reaper and Dusty stopped me "No you didn't we were just surprised is all cause from the outside we thought that you were in good shape and all healthy and we didn't really expect for you to well be that skinny but at least you're with us and that's all that matters" they both said in unison. The others nodded in agreement and said a couple of compliments. I thanked them and sat back down. They continued to eat I watched them closely or well from where I was sitting, They got the food on the fork put it to their mouth opened their mouth and ate it like normal. I was impressed that they had tongues. I decided to turn into the most cutest thing ever. A kitten.

(THAT'S WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE)

I ran under the table to Sci's feet and jumped onto his lap. Since I was a very small kitten it was easy. He jumped a little and looked down. He had a face of awe. He does have a soft side now lets check Edgy. I jumped down and Into Edgy's lap. He jumped and looked at me. His face was full of questioning to where I came from and looked at my empty seat and then his face went from questioning to OMGC (OH MY GOSH CUTE). He looked back at me and started to do a high pitch light squealing. So he has a soft side to my kitten form. "AWE YOU'RE SO CUTE", He squealed again and picked me up and set me on his shoulder. I purred which made him fanboy some more, and laid down on his shoulder. Blueberry who was confused on why he fanboyed looked over and saw me which then made him fanboy. Everyone was confuzzled then looked at the scene and first thing they saw was me and squealed, then looked at my empty seat and did the same thing Edgy did. I then got up and jumped onto Edgy's head and laid down. "Looks like I've got a little hat" he said and chuckled. I mewed and ran to my chair sat down and transformed back to my human form. "Why'd you do that you were so warm" he whined I giggled and said I needed to crack my back and some other bones. I was about to crack my knuckles but Dusty stopped me. "You might not wanna do that". I ignored him and silently cracked my knuckles, they all sighed in relief then I cracked my neck and back loudly and they all chocked on air and froze with blank eye sockets. I giggled and ran out of the room into a warm chest. I looked up and saw..........