Why Hey There Buddy.

(THIS HAS GOT ORIGINAL LUST, SWAPLUST, LUSTFELL AND ECHOLUST OR G LUST)

Four new sanses. With revealing outfits, like I know they're skeletons but that's just wrong. I approached them gingerly. "H-Hey U-Uh c-can I-I get your n-names?"  asked nervously "Hey there babe, I'm G lust but you can call me Gay Or yours" He winked "Hello~ I'm Lust" he held me "Hey Hun~ Hehe I am Mark, I'm from lustfell where I could make my mark on you" he licked my neck "and I Human am the sexy lusty, but call me smexy or Dave" I internally screamed and slowly backed away with a huge (F/C) blush on my face. "U-uh w-well g-g-go p-pi-pick a r-room that i-isn't o-occupied" I stuttered and ran into the kitchen. "Please keep them away from me" I said still with a huge blush and ears down. They chuckled and nodded, then we all started to make tacos and hot dogs. After making them we set them on the table and I called everyone to the table to get their dinner. *CUE ELEPHANT STAMPEDE SOUND EFFECT* After they seated them selves I went to walk out and into the living room but was stopped. " Aren't you going to eat with us Hun" Mark asked. I froze and started to inch my way out of the room but was stopped when he teleported in front of me. "Are you?" He asked with a hint of concern "I don't eat". He looked shocked and grabbed my arm forcing me to sit with the others. They all stopped chatting and looked our way, I shyed myself under the table and teleported away. What happened to me, is it because they're all guys, is it because I'm not used to so many people. Yeah that's it, I remember not going to school or into public at all in my life so that's why. I'm not used to a lot of attention. I decided that I need to have a little fly. I teleported myself onto the roof and jumped off of it. As I was about to hit the ground I spread my wings and flew up and into the moon casting an angel like shadow. I was flying around and didn't notice the sanses all outside looking and watching me. I heard a heavy flapping and looked towards it and saw Steve. "Hey Steve, wanna have a air dance" I asked and he nodded. He took hold of my hands and I took hold of his. From afar we looked like a beautiful angel couple dancing with such grace. "Steve you should get back to the mansion I'll come after you but there's something I need to do". He nodded and flew back. I clicked my fingers and I was in my swim suit. I flew over the mansion and saw the pool. Flying higher and higher I stopped and took away my wings. I was falling fast and it looked like I was just a dead body. As soon as I was 2 meters above the water I did a double flip and dived into the water. I surfaced and got out clicking my fingers to change back into my PJ's. I walked into the kitchen through someones shadow and saw everyone still eating. "Wow you guys eat slow". As soon as I said that they all went quiet and yelled "SHE'S ALIVE!!". I was confused on why they said she until I realised I never said my name. "(y/n)" I mumbled "What?" They all asked "(Y/N) my name's (Y/N)" they all smiled and some had stars in their eyes. "That's a beautiful name" Ink complemented. There was another bang in the living room. I sighed and walked in to see....