Hello want some legs and a voice?

(THIS WILL ONLY INCLUDE MERMAIDTALE SANS)

I walked outside to the pool and saw another Sans. "Hello". He looked up surprised and waved. "Can't speak huh, well I can give you a land form and a voice for both forms if you'd like?" He nodded and started to do flips and swam back over to me. I made a little energy ball and asked him to open his mouth, he complied and then I put it in his mouth. He started to glow and then stopped glowing. "Hello my name is Gills or Fishy Sans". I nodded and said "Hello Gills my name's (Y/N)". He smiled and jumped out of the water and instantly became a Sans but with gills still. We both walked back into the mansion and I finished breakfast. I looked back into the living room and saw everyone's still asleep. I woke everyone up but Smiley and Bill. Deciding to have some revenge I told everyone to go into the dining room to eat. I watched everyone go to eat breakfast and made sure it was everyone then started my plan. I giggled at my master piece.

 I giggled at my master piece

(IMAGINE THE BOTH OF THEM WITH BOTH OF THESE ON THEIR FACES)

I finished what I did and walked into the kitchen and got an air horn and walked back to their sleeping figures. I shook it up and covered my ears and pressed the horn. They jumped up screaming and hugged each other. I fell over into a fit of giggles. I ran into the kitchen and started to drink my coffee. They walked in and started to eat with everyone else. I saw all the others containing their laughter and looking at me with faces of YOU-ARE-SO-GONNA-GET-IT. I decided to let them laugh and said. "Why did the chicken cross the road, to get to the idiots house. Knock Knock" "Who's there?" "The Chicken, okay okay why did Monster kid fall off the swing?". Edgy's face lightened up and we said together "Because he doesn't have any arms". Then they let all their laughter out. We all then stopped and continued with breakfast. "(Y/N) you should really eat with us" Reaper said worried for my health. I shook my head and said to them all "Hey why don't we all go swimming in the pool I got ages ago". They all nodded and I smiled at Gills. They finished and I cleaned up. I counted to five inside my head and heard screeching. I laughed really hard and walked out side and set my feet into the pool and then became a shadow mermaid. 

(LIKE THAT BUT MORE LIVELY)

I started to swim around the pool with Gills. The others came out with their trunks and gasped. "(Y/N)!?!". They yelled in unison. I nodded and smiled at them, they all ran and jumped into the pool. I laughed as they all played games. I put on a Bikini as soon as I changed into the Shadow mermaid. I changed back to the human form wearing my bikini. 

(YOU STILL HAVE THE BANDAGES ON BTW)

They all looked at me in awe. "Who wants to play chicken". They all cheered and picked their partners. I ended up with being with Gills I smiled as I knew we would win. Until there was another splash.......