- ONE -

Quick-But-Not-So-Quick Author's Note:
Heyyyyy, wassup readers! So um if you're back from my WYD2ME series, then WELCOME BACK MY FRIEND but if not, then hi welcome to da fam :) But yeah, this book is going to be very different from my first series, if that's how you found this story. 😂
Also, this is an AU, I assume you know I'm not suggesting anyone in BTS (or any other group for that matter) would act like this! All the characters are original with the exception of BTS and the occasional Seventeen appearances.
Thanks guys lmao sorry this was so long😂 I've actually had this book planned for a while (like REALLY LONG TIME) so I'm so excited to be finally posting it! I hope you all enjoy~!

***

I smirked arrogantly into the mirror, with the reflection gazing back pleasing me. I turned around to look at myself at each angle in the full length mirror, checking out every part of my outfit. Black suits me well, if I do say so myself. It contrasted with my hair, which was dyed a soft blonde. Black hoodie, black jeans, black lace-up combat boots... Perfect, and definitely my style. If you can't tell, my favorite color's black. It just suits me well.

I smiled, and sashayed over to the opposite end of my room to grab the giant duffel bag filled with everything I would need for the night. My friends and I were going to pull a prank on someone. Specifically, my friend Jina's most recent ex, who cheated on her. Let's just say that he'll regret ever wanting to mess with her. And as you can probably guess, if you mess with Jina, you mess with me. If you ask anyone at our school, they'd probably say the same, and tell you how much of a mistake you'd be making if you did that. I bet many of them know that from first-hand experience.

We pull a lot of pranks together... That's just what Jina, Yuna and I do. It's fun, we get to mess with people whether they did anything wrong or not, and most importantly, I don't get in trouble.

My parents could care less what I do outside of school. Mainly because they're rarely home to see me. They own the biggest company in South Korea. The majority of our side of town is rich, but let's just say that plenty of people here look like peasants compared to my family.

Although it's cool being rich and living in a mansion, it's also kind of lonely, so I'm almost always with my friends. We've got the entire school under our control for the most part, and we need to end the year right, so we're planning this prank out well; It could be one of our last, since our senior year is ending soon, and we'll graduate in a few weeks.

At the thought of graduation, I walked over to my calendar, and grinned. February 14th, My graduation day. Currently, it was the 2nd, so that meant only twelve more days before I was done. Finally.

I was excited, don't get me wrong... But I would definitely miss doing all these high school pranks with my friends. I don't want to start at the bottom again in college, and have to work my way up. That doesn't sound very fun, if you ask me.

I double checked to make sure that all the supplies were in the bag, and looked up and down in the mirror just one last time at my flawless appearance.

Perfect.

As I turned to walk out of my room, I caught a glimpse of my clock, and realized that it was almost 10:00 pm. I needed to go! Jina and Yuna were probably already waiting outside for me.

I dashed down the stairs and noticed one of the maids cleaning something in the living room. She turned around at the sound of my feet pounding down the steps, and ran over to stop me. Ugh, what did she want?

"Micha, your parents told the staff to keep you at the house tonight," She ordered, and I sighed.

"Why tonight? What's going on? I just wanna go to that party!" I whined.