- FOUR -

A/N~
Guys. Answer. OMG. IDOL WAS SO GOOD!!!!! AND IM FINE WAS SO GOOD AND SO WAS A:LM AND SEESAW AND LOVE AND JUST DANCE-

Lol I'm done you can read Killer now 😊 (and btw sorry this chapter's late lol)

*****

Finally, we arrived at Jungkook's place safely. It wasn't the best looking from the outside... But it couldn't be too bad on the inside, right? It was near a bunch of other small houses on a small street near the downtown area that we were just in, so it wasn't too bad to walk back and forth, as long as it didn't get much colder than this. At this point I'm sure we would be going back and forth a lot, so I'm glad that there's not too much distance.

The small house seemed very run down and dirty on the outside. The windows weren't very clear, and I'm sure there's multiple layers of grime and dirt covering them to make them that way. The grass was way too overgrown, and I was shocked by the sight. Didn't he at least have a lawn mower to cut the grass or something?

I shook it off, and followed Jungkook as he unlocked the front door. We stepped into the front hall, and I sighed. Yeah, this place wasn't any better on the inside. The wall was covered in hideous floral wallpaper that definitely needed to be taken down. The dim light on the ceiling was hanging crookedly with a flickering lightbulb, and the entry rug was covered in so much dirt you could barely make out the word 'Welcome' on the top.

"I think it's time you need an upgrade." I commented, and he scoffed.

"Listen, I could easily throw you out on the streets and forget you and your stupid friends existed. I'm being nice and letting you stay here, don't make fun of my house." Jungkook cautioned.

"Wow, 'cause this is what I call being nice." I remarked snarkily.

"Just shut up..." Jungkook seethed, his hands balled into fists.

We walked into his living room, and it wasn't as bad as I thought. The couch could be in better shape... And so could the coffee table... But at least the carpet wasn't filled with dirt. Improvement... I guess?

Jungkook sat down on the couch, and after I stood awkwardly in front of him for a few seconds, he motioned for me to sit down.

"Okay, now, before we start to make plans and other shit like that, do you have any questions?" Jungkook asked.

"Are all the houses on this side of town like this?" I asked without a moment of hesitation, causing Jungkook to sigh heavily in disappointment.

"Some, yes... but not all of them. I'm on the poorer side of the poor side, always have been and always will be," He muttered, "I'm not in the best money position, but at least I have a house. It's better than some people out there."

I shrugged, and he waited for my next question.

"Why do you dislike me so much?" I asked, and he sighed heavily.

"Can you ask an important question?" He replied with a disappointed look, and I shook my head.

"Come on, just tell me! I kinda should know..." I added, and he sighed, resting his arm on the couch's armrest, and his face leaning onto his hand.

"Fine. You really wanna know?" He asked, and I nodded. "It's your fucking attitude."

Did he really go that far? Hell no. But I should at least let him finish. Then I could tell him off afterwards.

"I'm assuming you're younger than me... You're still in high school, right?" He questioned, and I nodded before he continued his rant. "Okay, so I came and rescued you. You've treated me like shit the entire time you've been here, no respect at all, even though I went out of my way to help you! And you're acting as if you're a queen and I'm just a-just a fucking peasant or something! I just want to be at least on an even level with you, this isn't fair!" Jungkook blurted out.