Chapter Six

Lauren was in study hall, trying hard to figure out this math equation but couldn't figure it out to save her life. I hate math. She was just about to give up when she heard,

"Well who would've known that Lauren Jauregui actually does homework. This is shocking" Lauren smirks and shakes her head. "I would think you would have one of your hoes doing your homework for you" Lauren turned to look at Normani. Normani was teasing her as always. It's been two weeks, since Lauren agreed to Normnai's silly ass idea of them being ''Just friends'' it consisted of them teasing and flirting with each other.

"Look who has jokes" Normani shrugs her shoulders, "I actually do my work unlike some athletes. I actually wanna take credit for my own accomplishments" Normani laughs at her.

"Sure you do" Lauren rolls her eyes. "So guess who comes up to me and gues what they said" Normani said teasingly. Cute as always. Lauren looked away as if in thought,

"Ummm probably someone on the basketball team" Normani raised her eyebrows at her.

"I will give that to you and what do you think they said to me" Lauren licks her lips,

"Hmmm do you really think you can stay just friends with the Lauren Jauregui?" Lauren smirks at her. Normani laughs at her while shaking her head, "No not that." " Ummmm. Ohhhh, when are you going to give up this silly notion of being just friends with Lauren".

"Funny but seriously it was your 'girlfriend' that came up to me" Lauren rolls her eyes. Not surprising. Ever since that day they agreed to being friends, Normani has always referred to Becky as her 'girlfriend'. "Yep and she told me to stay away from you" Lauren frowned at that.

"Really?" Normani nodded to her. I'll have to talk to her about that. "well that's not going to happen because you can't stay away from me anyways" Normani laughed knowing Lauren was right but just the same Lauren can't stay away from her either.

"That's exactly right. Anyways, what are you doing?" Normani said leaning in close to see her book. She smells so good. "Is that calculus?" Lauren nods,

"Unfortunately. I've been on this problem for the past hour" Lauren whined. Normani looks at herskeptically, "Ok, 20 minutes but still I just hate math" Normani giggles at her.

"Ok. Give me your book" Lauren quickly slid the book to her not wanting to look at it anymore causing Normani to laugh at her again. "Hmmmm...5x...formula..." Normani mumbled while reading as Lauren smiled at her. Cute. "Oh ok. Ready Lo?" Lauren nodded, "come closer" Lauren scooted her chair over with pencil and paper ready surprising Normani since she thought Lauren was going to hit on her again. Lauren looked at her ,

"Ready Mani" Normani nodded and then started explaining to her about the problem and the equation step by step. Making sure Lauren completely understood it before giving her a similar problem to do to make sure she got it. A couple minutes later, Lauren gave it to Normani to check. Normani looked over it to make sure everything was good. "Sooooo. Is it right?" Lauren asks impatiently. Normani held up a finger at her. "Ughhhhh" She put her head on the table as Normani giggled at her actions.

"Ok...." Lauren sat up quickly looked up at Normani, "It's right" Lauren looked at her in disbelief before grabbing her paper and looking at Normani's before hers again.

"Holy Shit!" Lauren yell, Normani laughed before the librarian came over to them and told them to leave immediately. Lauren got her stuff and stood up along with Normani. "Yes. We're going since she owes me a lap dance anyways" Normani busted out laughing while hooking her arms with Lauren and pulling her out of the Library.

"I swear you're horrible" Normani said as they walked over to her locker. Lauren shrugged her shoulders, "And a lapdance. Really?" Lauren laughed,

"I know, right? You probably can't even dance" Lauren says with a smirk as Normani tilts her head and narrowing her eyes. Oh Shit.