Chapter Seven

A month later

"Damn Cyn" Lauren panted out as Cyn kisses caresses her soft tanned torso. She put in work today.

"I cant help myself you taste mucho bien papi" Cyn said as the tip of her tongue rove about her neck. She captured Lauren's bottom lip between hers sucking and biting it and releasing it with a pop , Lauren decided it was to trade places, flipping Cyn over on her back while. Lauren rests in between her thick caramel thighs.

"Trust me. You don't need to explain yourself to me. I don't mind at all" Lauren said kissing her neck as she grasping her breast and squeeze it firmly. Cyn moan falls from her lips as she archs her back into Lauren. Lauren glides her lips down Cyn neck to her collar bone,sending a shiver down her spine as Lauren sucked her nipple into her warm mouth. Cyn's hands immediately went into Lauren hair loving how soft and smooth it feels in her hands. Lauren began teasingly running Cyn's stomach until she heard a certain ringtone come from her phone.

''''Can I just kiss it, right after I wear it out. I want you to Scratch my back, as I bite your neck.''''

Lauren's hand paused and she stopped sucking and swirl her tongue on Cyn's nipple. Nice timing. She looks over at her phone, completely amused by the person who's calling.

'Welcome to the world of havin' sex. Pick you up, pin you down. Then we gon' go another round baby.'

Lauren clenched her jaw before moving to her phone to answer before it went to voicemail, "What do I owe the pleasure of a phone call from you" She said sounding annoyed but a smile playing on her lips. Cyn looks at her in disbelief.

"Laur-" Lauren held up a finger to her before laying back on top of her.

"Ooooh am I interrupting something" says a soft sweet teasing voice. Lauren rolled her eyes at the person on the phone, knowing full well they knew that they were.

"No, not all. I'm good at multitaskin" Lauren said while sucking Cyn's  nipple hard back into mouth causing her to moan loud enough for the person on the phone to hear. Lauren smiled while letting it go.

"Really Lo?" Lauren laughed softly at her. "You had to do that while I'm on the phone with you. Stupid dumb ass" Got you a little jealous.

"Ooooh is someone a little jealous right now" Lauren licked her way down to Cyn's belly gently biting on her lower abs. "Besides, you didn't have to call me" Lauren felt Cyn growing wetter by the minute.

"Funny. Anyways, I need a favor please" The voice begged a little. Favor? Lauren went lower and she is lightly blowing on her Cyn's stiffing clit.

"I'm busy right now tho" She smiles when she hears her huff.

"I know but I need you." Really? "Well, after you're done with one of your hoes could you please help me out." She whined a little. Lauren frowned as she placed a butterfly kiss on Cyn's thigh making her squirm a little.

"I don't know about that" She placed another one on the thigh, "What do I get out of it?" Her thumb coming up, slowly circulating Cyn's clit making her squirm.

"An I owe you?" Lauren raised an eyebrow at that. Hmmm. "Please Lo." Lauren slide a finger in Cyn causing her to grasp . "Ughh"

"Anything that I want?" Lauren asked smirking at Cyn as she moved in and out of her before adding another finger.

"Mmmm Papi" Cyn said a little louder as her chest breathing increases as Lauren picks up her speed. "FUCK Daddy!"

"Yes anything you want." Lauren nodded, "Just hurry up with her ass and make sure you take a shower before I come pick your nasty ass up" Lauren laughed.