Chapter Thirty- Eight

Lauren stood there staring at Zendaya who stared back at her. We fuck with the chick?! This some R Kelly and Usher type shit. Lauren was shook and definitely then see this shit coming but she understands now why Zendaya treat Dinah the way she did in the beginning. She looked at Dinah then rubbed her temples and closed her eyes. "No wonder you gave Dinah a hard time" She whispered with a little smile on her face but then realized that she just gave Camila info or in her case ammo. She instantly regretted it as she opened her eyes and letting them fall back on Camila who was smirking at them. Oh fuck. Lauren closed her eyes and winced a little as she felt a glare on her but couldn't tell if it was from Normani or Zendaya.  that was my bad.

"Dinah?" Camila looks at Dinah who was glaring at her. She chuckled a little, "So, you replaced me with the big ass bitch." Seeing the hurt flash in Dinah's eyes as she looked over at Zendaya. Zendaya's eyes grew wide as she looks over at her.

Zendaya walks over to Dinah side turning her to look her in her eyes. " Dinah you are one of the most beautiful women I ever seen" Dinah gives Zendaya a bright smile. Dinah knew she should've let this dirty ass hoe get to her but it was hard especially when they use to be best friends. Normani knew that Camila was going to get fucked up but at this rate she look like she bout to be catching everybody hands.

"Really Zendiya You think this basic ass man hands bitch looks better than I do..." Camila asked with a smirk,

" Bitch if you don't have several fucking sits since we all know what that mouth do " Zendaya says smirking looking at her with intense cold brown eyes. " we all know you eat up every nigga in the damn school with your triflin ass."

"Zendaya I know you not trying to play.. when I found you you was lame you wasn't shit"

"You better shut the fuck up " Kehlani said but Camila stayed looking at Zendaya, "before somebody fuck you up"

"Do you really think Zendaya want you Dinah ... when she already got a taste of this pussy" Camila flashed a fake smile to Dinah,  Dinah took a step forward before being held back by Kehlani and Ally.

"Enough, Cabello" Camila brought her gaze to Normani's before smirking,

"And you" Normani tilted her head waiting for Camila to continue, "how does it feel to have my sloppy seconds" She smirked while crossing her arms over her chest. This bitch done gone off the deep end.

"Amazing" Normani smirked, knowing Camila wasn't expecting that. "but it seems like you're trying to get another taste" Normani pulled Lauren by her sweater. Lauren's eyebrows raised up as Normani's hands run up and down her body, "but you best believe All of this belongs to me " Camila narrowed her eyes, as Normani places her lips softly on Lauren's . good she's not mad at the kid anymore!

"But she was mine first" Normani pulled away nodding her head and looking at Camila, "that indeed was true once upon a time" Lauren's arms were around Normani's waist as she now stood behind Normani.

"But Lauren learned her lesson from fuckin with triflin ass bum ass basic ass hoes like yourself " Camila glared as she watched Lauren rest her chin on Normani's shoulder before placing a kiss on Normani's neck. Normani grin grows cold ass she stares Camila directly in her eyes. Of all people, Normani happened to move to Miami and date Lauren. She disliked Normani in Houston but now it was more a hate towards her since the one thing Camila wanted she had, which was Lauren. Normani smiled at her knowing Camila Didn't have shit on her, "Maybe you should stop while you're ahead". Camila smirked and then turned her attention to Zendaya knowing that would upset Normani,

"Zendaya"

"Don't fucking with me Camila " Camila smirked seeing the fire in Normani's eyes.

"what are you going to do?" Camila said with her attention back on Normani, "I'm not scared of you"