Chapter Thirty- Five

You better be here or I'll make sure you aint getting ass for weeks. - Erica. Well, damn. I'm definitely not missing this breakfast. Today was the day to see who would say they were the best on the court in Miami and Lauren wasn't worried about it.Actually, her mind was on something else. She was walkin good to get Normani to have breakfast with Erica since she arrived late last night and she really wanted to meet Normani so they decided on this before the finals. Lauren knocked on the door and luckily didn't have to wait long for the door to open with Normani greeting her, wearing lingerie that immediately put a smile on Lauren's face. "Well, good morning baby" Normani responded with a pout. Oh no. Lauren wrapped her arms around her, "what's wrong babygirl?" She guided her back inside the room and closed the door with her foot.

"I don't know what to wear" she mumbled into Lauren's chest, she lifted her shirt and wrapped her arms around her so she can feel Lauren's warm skin. Lauren giggled a little, "it's not funny babe"

"Baby" she pulled back, "it's just breakfast. She just a friend/adopted older sister. No big deal" Pecked her lips, "don't make it seem like it's buku serious plus you look gorgeous in anything" she said in between kisses.

"I need to make a good impression tho" mumbling against her lips as she gave her longer kisses.

"Look, I'm only wearing shorts and a jacket. I look like a straight bum right now" Normani looked at her skeptically, "okay I make it work since I'm sexy but still a bum never the less". Lauren smiled at her getting Normani to roll her eyes and unwrap her arms but the corners of her lips twitched. Close. "All you need to do is look sexy for me and we'll be straight" Normani pursed her lips but Lauren saw a hint of a smile on them.

"So you're saying I don't look sexy right now" Normani took a couple of steps back with a raised eyebrow. Lauren's eyes travel along her body as a smirk appeared on her face. You do.

"I didn't say that and if Erica didn't threaten me to attend breakfast with you, I would be having you for breakfast" Normani tilted her head,

"Oh really? Hmmm well, I guess we will never know if you would've been having me for breakfast or not" she turned showing Lauren her ass as she walked to her bag. So, evil. Lauren let out a little moan while following her more into the room.

"Don't tease me right now. It's taking everything I can to not throw you on this bed and fuck the shit out of you. Wait! Where's Zendaya?" Normani grabbed a couple of items before turning around with a smirk as Lauren sat on the bed.

"She stayed the night with Dinah" she said pulling on a pair of yoga pants that stopped below her knees.

"So, you had the whole room to yourself and didn't tell me" Lauren pouted, " you down bad for that" she mumbled.

"What could you have done?" Normani slipped on her off the shoulder sweater that says Boss,

"You." Normani giggled a little as she walked in between Lauren's legs. "I would've snuck out to stay the night with you."

"Not a chance with Becky being there" Lauren pursed her lips. "You wouldn't have made it out alive" Lauren slid her hands up her sides and under the sweatshirt.

"I would've completed the mission to get to you" she smirked at her as she pulled her closer.

"You sure about that?" Normani whispered against her lips.

"Positive" kissing her lips softly for a moment, "I know how to sneak in and out of rooms without being seen" Normani licked her top lip,

"Really?" Lauren nodded as she caught Normani's bottom lips with her teeth, "is a window an option for you as well" she pulls back, releasing the hold that Lauren had on her lip.