Jaden Imagine For dreamingaboutboys

Helly's Pov-

     I was walking around the halls of my high school listening to music not really paying any attention to where I was walking. I was walking straight until I walked into someone and we both fell down.

     "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry... Jade," I say as I look up and see the guy that I've had a crush on since my freshmen year.

     "It's okay Helly. How are you? I haven't seen you around school a lot lately," Jaden said as I stared into his beautiful eyes.

     "I'm doing good. How's your singing going?" I asked him as I smiled and he smiled back. Man, if only he knew what he did to my heart.

     "My singing is doing well. A lot better then it was actually," He said as we started to walk down the hall to our next class.

     "Well, that's good. This is my stop. Talk to you later," I said as I smiled and walked into my class and he walked off to his class.

Jaden's Pov-

     Man, that girl makes my heart beat a mile and minute. I really wanna tell her how I feel but, she won't feel the same. I really wanna ask her out before I leave to go onto the show Boy Band. I was sitting in class talking to one of my friend's Jackson before the teacher comes back in.

     "So are you going to tell Helly how you feel?"Jackson asked me as I looked down.

     "She won't feel the same. Plus, you know the show Boy Band I was auditing for?" I asked him as he shook his head. "Well I got past, I'm in the top 18. I have to leave Wednesday."

     "That's in two days Jaden. You should just ask Helly to be your girlfriend. But, good job getting on boy band," Jackson said as he gave me a punch in the arm.

     "Thanks man," I said as the teacher walked in and told us to be quiet.

Helly's Pov-

     I was walking to my last class of the day but I stopped when I heard a few people talking about Jaden. I walked over to them.

     "What are you guys talking about?" I asked them as they all stopped talking and they looked at me.

     "You didn't hear it already. It's been going around school. Jaden Gray is going to be on the tv show Boy Band," A girl with a beanie said to me. Right then my heart snapped in half.

     He's leaving school. I started to think as I walked down the hall trying to fight the tears from running down my face. He can't be leaving. Like, I'm happy for him, but I don't want him to leave.

     "Helly! What's up!" I heard Jaden screaming from behind me. I didn't want him to see me like this so I ran out of the building and ran home with tears running down my face.

Jaden's Pov-

     Helly just ran out of the building. I ran after her and noticed she was running back to her house. I got into my car and drove to her house. Is she okay? What's wrong with Helly.

     Once I got to her house I get out of y car and run up to the door. I pushed the door but it wouldn't move. Wait, there was a spear key under the purple rock in the garden. I lifted up the purple rock to see a key. I unlocked the door and walked inside and up to her room. I heard a faint girl cry that was coming from her room. I hate seeing her sad, it breaks my heart. I opened the door to see her sitting on her bed with    her head in her hands.

Helly's Pov-

     Jaden opened my door and he came in and sat next to me on my bed. I didn't lift my head but I started to talk to him.

     "Why didn't you tell me you were going to be going on to Boy Band?" I asked him as he sighed. I lifted my head to look at him.

     "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I was going to tell soon," He said as he looked at me with sadness in his eyes. Man, I love him but I don't want him to leave.

     "I just don't want you to leave," I said as more tears came out of my eyes.

     "I don't want to leave you. Helly I loved you ever since you walked into the school building on our first day of our freshmen year. I love how you always try to make the best out of everything. I love you Helly," Jaden said as he looked at me and then down at his lap.

     "I love you to Jaden," I said as he looked up and smiled at me. I smiled back and hugged him.

     "Well, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked me as I smiled and started to blush a lot.

     "I would love to be your girlfriend Jaden," I said as I smiled and he smiled back.

     "You do not know how long I've been wanting to do this," Jaden said as he started to lean and so did I.

     Our lips touched and he kissed me and I kissed back.

     "I love you Jaden," I said as he looked at me and smiled.

     "I love you too Helly," He said as I smiled and my cheeks started to look like a cherry.

     "Let's watch a movie," I said as we put a movie on and we started to cuddle and watch the movie.

     Sooner or later I fell asleep in his arms. I finally got the man of my dreams. I love him with my whole heart. This relationship is going to last for a very long time. And, I'm totally fine with that.

The End

I hope you like this dreamingaboutboys It was very fun writing this for you. Please keep requesting and reading this book.