Michael Imagine For Madison_90

Sara's Pov-

My boyfriend, Michael and I were heading down to the pool. I plan on sitting on the chair and hopefully get a tan. But, I bet Michael is going to beg me to go in the pool with him.

Once we walked outside, I went over to the chair and stripped down to my bathing suit. Before I was about to sit down. I felt arms wrapped around my waist and pull me back. The person threw me over their shoulder and ran to the pool.

"Michael, put me down!" I screamed as I hit the water.

I reached the surface and faced Michael. I swam over to him and hit him in the chest.

"Ow," He said as he rubbed his hand over his chest.

"I didn't want to go in the pool," I said as I hit him again.

"But, I wanted you to," He said as he came over to me and tried to wrap his arms around my waist but I pushed him away.

"No," I said as I looked at him and then quickly dove under the water and swam away from him.

I was swimming but them I felt someone grab my foot and pulled against their chest.

"You're not going anywhere," He said as he squeezed my side.

I jerked up and laughed. He then squeezed my side again. I did the same thing when he did it the first time.

"S-Stop, pl-please," I said as laughter was making it harder for me to speak.

"Give me a kiss and I'll stop," He said as he stuck his lips out but I shook my head no.

"Really," He said as he squeezed my side again.

"Fine," I said as I kissed him.

"Thank you," Michael said as he held on to me even tighter.

"You can let me go now," I said as he grabbed onto me tighter.

"No, because if I do, you'll leave me," He said as I looked at him and he had sad puppy eyes.

"I promise I won't," I said as he looked down and then up.

"You promise?" He asked.

"Yes," I said as I gave him a kiss.

"Okay," He said as he let go of me and I stayed there. "I love you."

"I love you too," I said as he kissed me on my forehead.

"I remember the first day we meant," He said as I smiled and looked down. "I was getting a drink at starbucks and when I finally got my drink, I walked away and bumped into this beautiful girl named Sara. I knew that one day, I would get to call her mine."

"I love you so much," I said as i kissed him and he smiled.

"I love you so much," He said. "My life's a lot better with you in it."

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," He said.

The End

I hope you like your imagine Madison_90 Please keep reading and requesting.