Drew Imagine For ok_mack

Mack's Pov-

    I was sitting in my room when I heard music blaring. I opened my door. The sound was coming from my younger brother's room. I walked over to Jays room and opened the door to reveal my brother and his friend, Drew, sitting on his bed playing video games.

    I've had a crush on Drew for about a year now. I didn't tell my brother but somehow he found out and any chance he gets, he teases me. I hate when he does that.

    I walked in front of them, blocking the tv. "Turn down the music."

    "Why?" Jay asked me as he pushed me over to the side. "You're in your room anyway talking to your friends over the phone about how much you like..."

    Before he could finish his sentence I placed my hand over his mouth. I looked down at Drew and saw that he was staring at us.

    "Just turn down the music," I sassed as I turned around and walked out the door shutting it, walking back to my room.

    "Dude, your sister is hot," Drew said as my brother rolled his eyes and went back to playing his video games.

    About an hour later, I was now downstairs getting a snack since I was locked in my room all day. I heard footsteps from behind me. I turned around and saw Drew. My stomach was doing flips. A light red tint rose to my cheeks.

    "Why are you down here?" I asked sitting down placing a carrot stick in my mouth.

    "He laid back on his bed and knocked out. So, I came down here," Drew said as he said in front of me. "I've actually been meaning to ask you a question."

    "Okay, go ahead," I said.

    "Would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked me. I smiled.

    "I thought you would never ask."

The End

I hope you like your imagine ok_mack Please keep reading and voting.