Miles Imagine For miss_alexandra_Irwin

Allie's Pov-

"You were calling her pretty and you asked her for her number," I yelled at my boyfriend Miles.

"I didn't do any of that," He yelled back at me.

Miles and I were at the mall looking for furniture for our new house. I was looking at a couch while Miles walked over to a girl and started to flirt with her.

"What was her name?" I asked him. If he remembered her name, he was definitely more into her than his own girlfriend.

"Brenda Watson," He said. He remembered the last name too.

"Really, Miles why would you do that?" I asked him with tears rolling down my face.

"I didn't do anything. Allie, get out of my house, now!" He screamed at me.

I ran to the door and left. I bought that house for us, he barely has money to pay for gas. I ran to a bus stop and just sat there. It started to rain.

It has been two hours since I first sat down. It was starting to get cold. I heard someone walked over and sit next to me but I didn't think much of it.

"Allie, I'm so so sorry," Miles said as he looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"I know, me too," I said as I got up. "Leave me alone Miles."

But, he never did. Miles always tried to get me back, but I never once wanted to be with a lier.

The End

I hope you like your imagine miss_alexandra_irwin Please keep reading and voting