Jay Imagine For forevaadolan

Kari's Pov-

I was walking around the mall with my boyfriend Jay. We were walking into the store so I could buy some clothes but Jay keeps getting stopped by his fans. Like I love how he has fans but, I don't like how every where we go there's someone asking for a photo or an autograph. I found this very cute shirt that was black and was low cut so I decided I wanted to go try it on.

"Hey Jay, I'm going to the dressing room to try on a shirt. Stay here," I said as she shook his head and I went into the dressing room to try on the shirt.

I got the shirt on and looked in the mirror before walking out. I walked out to see Jay with a fan. She was all over him. I walked closer to them so I could hear what they were saying.

"So, what are you doing here?" The girl asked as she looked at MY boyfriend with a smile on her face.

"I'm here with my girlfriend. She's trying something on right now," Jay said as she looked at him and smiled.

"You know you are really hot for a 14 year old," The girl said as Jay looked at her and smiled. This girl was flirting with MY boyfriend.

"Thank you," Jay said as I stood there shocked. Jay took the picture with the girl and the girl walked off. I was jealous but mad at the same time.

Before Jay saw me, I stomped back into the dressing room and took the shirt off and put my shirt back on. I then walked out of the dressing room and throw my shirt on the hanger and put it back were it was. I stomped out of the store with Jay behind me.

"Kari, aren't you going to get that shirt?" Jay asked me as we walked outside of the mall.

"No," I said as I pulled out my phone to call an uber since I was to young to drive.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I didn't want it," I said as we sat in silence and waited for an uber to take us back to the hotel we were staying at because Jay was on Boy Band (just imagine he is still on).

The uber finally came and we got in. The whole car ride was silent until we got back to the hotel. When we got back to the hotel we started to fight.

"What is your problem!" Jay yelled at me as I was sitting there shocked.

"My problem. You're the one who let that girl flirt with you!" I said as I sat there and looked at him.

"She was not flirting with me Kari!" He yelled back.

"Really oh um 'You know you're really hot for 14' and then you say thanks, really Jay!" I screamed back.

"You know what, I'm done. Why am I even dating you when you don't support me or my fans at all!" He yelled as I started to get tears in my eyes but I held them back.

"Fine then. Leave, I don't need you here!" I yelled as he walked to the door and walked out slamming it behind him.

"I do need you here," I whispered as the tears started to run down my face.

Jay's Pov-

I can't believe I just said that. I didn't mean anything I was just heated and said what came to my mine first. I love this girl more then anything.

I got to win her back. I feel so bad. I then walked down to the lobby and see this man selling flowers and chocolate. I then bought some flowers and chocolate so I could give those to Kari. I then walked back up to our hotel room and knocked on the door. I then heard footsteps coming to the door.

Kari opened the door and she had makeup running down her cheeks. Her eyes were red and her face was swollen. You could tell she's been crying a lot.

Kari's Pov-

I opened the door and saw Jay holding a box of chocolate and flowers.

"These are for you," He said as he handed me the chocolate and flowers.

I took them and just looked at him.

"I'm sorry," We both cracked.

"I'm so sorry for saying what I said earlier and the girl was flirting with me and I'm sorry I didn't stop it," Jay said as he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry for everything," I said as we looked at each other. "I love you."

"I love you too," He said as he gave me a peck on the lips.

The End

I hope you like this forevaadolan Please keep requesting even if you already did.