Jay Imagine For Kyanna_2273

Kyanna's Pov-

Am I fat? Am I short? Am I ugly?

I've been asking me these questions every night because Jay keeps telling me I'm fat, I'm short, I'm ugly.

I'm Marcus's little sister and I've meant all the boys and as soon as I saw Jay, I fell in love with him. He was so cute and he was my age. I really wanted him to like me back but the vibe I'm getting from him say's other wise.

I was now in my room at my hotel sitting on the bed crying because Jay just called me an ugly self centered little brat. I then heard the door open and Jay walked in.

Since I was sitting on my bed he came over and sat down next to me. I scooted as far as i could do get away from him. He moved closer to me.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry," He said.

"But, why are you always so mean to me?" I asked him as he looked down and back up at me.

"I like you. I was just like maybe if I'm mean to her, she won't like me back. I like you and I didn't want to like you," He said.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Marcus told me to stay away from you," Jay said as he looked at me.

"I like you too," I said as he looked and smiled at me.

We started to move closer and closer to each other. Our lips finally touched and we kissed.

The door started to open and there stood..........

The End

I hope you like your imagine Kyanna_2273 Please keep reading and voting