Chance Part 3 Imagine For FelyshaTrujill

Felysha's Pov-

Chance don't leave. Chance please stay. Chance and Brooklyn were now leaving the house after we just had a fight. I was now on the ground crying.

My eyes shot opened. I was sweating and shaking. I woke up and looked around. Chance was sleeping and so was Brooklyn. Chance and Brooklyn were still her with me. It was 5 in the morning and the sun was starting to come up. I really didn't want to wake them up. The hard part was I was in between both of them. I slowly maneuvered my way out of between them. I then went outside and just sat on the chair looking at the sun coming up.

I wasn't tired anymore. I was wide awake now. I'm just scared to go back to sleep. I was rocking back and forth. I was so scared about the dream, I stopped everything I was doing and I put my head in my hands and started to cry.

The one thing that made me feel a lot better was singing. One thing people didn't know about we was that I loved singing. In my opinion I was a pretty good singer. I then started to sing One More Light by Linkin Park.

"Should've stayed, were there signs, I ignored?

Can I help you, not to hurt, anymore?

We saw brilliance, when the world, was asleep

There are things that we can have, but can't keep

If they say

Who cares if one more light goes out?

In a sky of a million stars

It flickers, flickers

Who cares when someone's time runs out?

If a moment is all we are

We're quicker, quicker

Who cares if one more light goes out?

Well I do

The reminders pull the floor from your feet

In the kitchen, one more chair than you need oh

And you're angry, and you should be, it's not fair

Just 'cause you can't see it, doesn't mean it, isn't there

If they say

Who cares if one more light goes out?

In a sky of a million stars

It flickers, flickers

Who cares when someone's time runs out?

If a moment is all we are

We're quicker, quicker

Who cares if one more light goes out?

Well I do

Who cares if one more light goes out?

In a sky of a million stars

It flickers, flickers

Who cares when someone's time runs out?

If a moment is all we are

We're quicker, quicker

Who cares if one more light goes out?

Well I do

Well I do."

After I finished singing I heard my front door open. I looked to my left and saw my boyfriend coming out with his sweatshirt in his hand.

"You look cold," He said as he handed me his sweatshirt. I put it on.

"Here, sit down," I said as I got up and pointed at the seat.

"No, you sit down," He said.

"I'll sit on your lap," I said as he looked at me and nodded. He sat down and I sat on top of him.

I put my feet over the arm of the chair and I lean the side of my body against his chest.

"How did you know I woke up?" I asked him as I put my head in the side of his neck.

"I wasn't holding onto you anymore," He said as he kissed the top of my head. "Why did you wake up early?"

"I had a nightmare," I said. "You and Brooklyn left me after we had a fight."

"I would never leave you," He said as I smiled at him and he smiled back. "You're a very good singer. How come you never told me?"

"I never told anyone. I just kept it to myself," I said.

"You're really good," Chance said.

"Thanks," I said as I rested my body against his.

"Brooklyn and I are going to go home pretty soon," He said.

"No, please stay for the rest of the week," I said as I looked up at him with puppy dog eyes. "Please."

"Fine, we'll stay. But, you can't leave me in the middle of the night," He said as he looked at me very serious.

"Deal," I said as he started to laugh.

"I love you," He said.

"I love you too," I said.

"Daddy," Brooklyn said as she walked out of the house rubbing her eyes.

"Honey, how about you go back inside and go back to sleep," Chance said as Brooklyn walked over to me. I picked her up and put her on my lap.

"I want to lay with you," She said as she wrapped her arms around Chances neck. "Please."

"Okay, let's go back inside," Chance said as I got up and Chance picked up Brooklyn and took her back inside.

"You comin?" He asked me before we walked inside.

"Yeah, sure," I said as I followed him inside.

We walked back inside and Chance and Brooklyn laid on the couch. Brooklyn then fell asleep but she was holding onto Chance supper tight.

"Felysha, come over here," Chance said as I walked over and stood in front of him and Brooklyn. "Lay down."

"Why?" I asked.

"I want my girlfriend to cuddle with me," He said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me on top of him.

"Fine, I'm here now," I said as I repositioned myself and laid down next to him and Brooklyn.

"I love you guys," I said.

"I love my girls," He said as he kissed me and we both went back to sleep.

The End

I hope you like your imagine FelyshaTrujill Please keep reading and requesting.