Michael Imagine For Madison_90

Layla's Pov-

Today was the day I'm going to tell my parents about my relationship with Michael. My father have never liked Michael when he was my friend. My mom loved Michael. He thought that he was a bad boy because he raps and he's in a boyband but I know for a fact that he's a total softy. I can't imagine how my father is going to react when I tell them we are dating. We already told Michael's parents and they were both fine with it. His parents loved me and they said they knew we were going to end up dating. I was sitting at the dinner table tapping my leg because I have anxiety. I get it really bad when I'm about to tell my parents something.

"Mom, dad, I have to tell you something," I said as they looked at me with their forks in their hands.

"What is it honey?" My mom asked as the doorbell rung. I got up and opened it. "Who is it?"

Michael walked in. As I looked at me parents, there expression changed from lovey dovey to disgust.

"Mom, dad, this is my boyfriend," I said as I looked at Michael and smiled at him.

"What!" My dad said as he stood up. "You can't be dating him."

My father slammed his hands on the table. I then jumped and Michael wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Get your hands of my daughter," My father said as he pointed at Michael.

"Don't point at him. That's rude," I said as I looked at my mother for some help. She just sat there starring at my father and us.

"I told you, you are never allowed to date him!" My father raised his voice.

"He's not what you think," I said.

"I don't care what you think, he's a bad boy whose going to break your heart," My father said.

"I would never break her heart," Michael said.

"Be quiet!" My father screamed as he walked closer to Michael.

"Stay away from him," I said as I walked in front of Michael.

"Why are you staying with a guy who's going to break your heart," He said.

"I love him," I said as tears started to come to my eyes, I turned around and looked at Michael. "How about you leave. I'll see you later."

He smiled at me and wiped the tear that has fallen out of my eye. He walked out of the door and I shut it once he was walking down the sidewalk to his car. I turned around and ran upstairs.

"You will not be seeing him later!" My father screamed as I reached the top of the stairs.

I walked to my room and opened the door. I slammed the door behind me. I then fell on my bed with tears falling out of my eyes.

It was about an hour later when I heard a knock on my door.

"What?" I asked laying down on my bed.

"Can we come in?" My mom asked. My dad must've been with her.

"Fine," I said as my mom opened the door and they walked in. My mom sat on my bed and she put her hand on my arm.

"Why do you want to stay with him?" My father asked as he paced around he room.

"Because I love him," I said as I sat up and looked at him.

"He's just going to break up with you," My father said as he stopped and looked at me.

"He will not. He said so himself. He's so caring. He calls me every morning and night asking me if I'm okay and he'll tell me he loves me," I said as I started to cry again.

"Do you really love him?" My mother asked as I looked at her.

"With my whole heart," I said as she wiped my tears away.

"You can date him," My father said as I looked at him and smiled.

"Really?"

"Yes."

I got up and walked over to him and gave him a hug. My parents then left my room and I grabbed my phone so I could talk to Michael all night.

The End

I hope you like your imagine Madison_90 Please keep reading and requesting.