Sergio Imagine For katrina079

Katrina's Pov-

My boyfriend Sergio just told his fans about our relationship. My phone is blowing up with so much hate comments on my Instagram and Twitter. People must really not like me. It was tearing me inside but I put a fake smile on my face.

We were in Chance's hotel room watching tv while I was sitting on the couch looking through all the hate comments. I wasn't going to lie but it really did hurt. Chance must've saw the look on my face, he told Sergio and he came over to me.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said flashing a fake smile.

"Don't lie to me," He said as he grabbed my hands. "You know I hate when you do that."

"I'm okay," I said as his grip tighten up and he pulled me up of the couch.

"We are going back into our hotel, see you guys tomorrow," Sergio said as he pushed me out the door and shut it behind us.

We walked to our room and he let go of my hand so I could walk in. I sat on the bed and just looked down at my lap as tears slowly start to fall.

I heard footsteps walk over to me. I then felt a cold hand under my chin that pulled my face up so I could face the one who was in front of me.

Sergio looked at me with sadness in his eyes. He then took his thumb and wiped the tears from under my eyes and the ones that were running down my face.

"What's going on?" He asked me.

"People hate me. Your fans hate me. They say I'm to ugly. I'm not good enough for you," I said as he came closer to my face.

"You are enough for me. I feel like i'm not good enough for you," He said smiling. "You're this beautiful girl with a pop singer."

"You really know how to make me feel better," I said wrapping my arm around his neck.

"I love you Katrina," He said as he kissed the side of my head. "You mean the world to me."

"I love you too."

The End

I hope you like your imagine katrina079  Please keep reading and requesting