Twenty

Our lips work together, though Harry's easily dominate mine. I part my lips, granting his tongue entrance before he has to ask for it. My hands move to his hair, grasping his damp curls. He lets out a slight moan as I tug at his them slightly and I smile against his lips, satisfied with his reaction. I shouldn't like it but I do, I don't care what I should and shouldn't be doing right now. Right now, all I want is Harry.

His body hovers over mine, and I lean back slightly so I can get comfortable, our lips remain connected as he places his knees either side of my body. It isn't the most comfortable of positions but I'm too occupied by Harry's mouth to care. I tug at his curls again, he seems to like that and he moans against my lips which creates a tingling feeling to rise on them. It's then that I get a reality check and pull away from him. I look down as I feel the heat rise to my cheeks.

This was a bad idea. Well, it wasn't really an idea, it just sort of happened; just like everything else with Harry. It just happens.

"I-I...I should go back to sleep" I say, my voice is quiet because I feel tiny under his stare. Maybe I shouldn't have stopped kissing him. He probably didn't like that. I mentally scold myself for even thinking that. I shouldn't have to kiss him if I don't want to.

But I kind of do. Just looking at his lips is enough to make my knees go weak. And thinking of his lips on mine makes my lower region throb.

Did I just admit that?

He must be rubbing off on me. I don't want him. I don't want him.

Why does he have to be so darn good looking?

Pull yourself together River. You're a strong woman. Well, I'm not really strong compared to Harry but I'm strong-ish.

Whilst I'm having a battle with my own thoughts, Harry has removed himself from on top of me and I snap out of my thoughts just in time to catch him walk out of the bedroom.

I know I shouldn't have kissed Harry, but I can't help the smile that's on my face.

I lie back down on the bed, and shake away my thoughts. Even though it's the morning I want to go back to sleep, especially as my nightmare disrupted me last night. But I'm wide awake now and I hate to admit it...I wish Harry hadn't left. I wish I hadn't stopped kissing him.

I jolt upwards and sit up when I remember that Harry was going to let me go back to work today. Throwing the covers off me, I hurry out the room and down the stairs in hope to find Harry. He better not have left.

He's absent from the living room and the dining room, when I reach the kitchen I breathe a sigh of relief when I see his lanky figure stood by the sink with his back to me. He remains dressed in nothing but the towel which is fixed securely around his waist, he never got the chance to get dressed because...well, because of the kissing. I tear my eyes away from his defined back muscles and concentrate on his head of curls.

“Harry?” I step into the kitchen hesitantly, unaware of what mood he’s in. He turns at the sound of my voice, a piece of toast hangs from his mouth and I now understand why he was leaning over the sink. I smile at the sight and shake my head to myself. I walk further into the kitchen, opening a cupboard to fetch a plate for Harry. I hold it out for him and he takes it without a word, continuing to eat his toast.

“Are you still taking me to work?” My eyes move to the floor and I shift uncomfortably.

“Yeah.” He says bluntly and I nod. “Be ready for 9” he adds when I turn to leave the room.