Goodnight, Kitten

Stray neko!Tord x Forgetful!Edd
Based on a ccournirerg mieranhgt
Kinda fluffy..?
Edd had forgotten Tord and everything he did.

Edd

I was walking home from the supermarket when I heard a soft..

'' mew! ''

I turned and saw a small orange tabby cat, limping behind me. I gasped once I saw his right paw was injured, and picked him up.

"Oh you poor thing!"

I pet the cat as I walked home, it purred happily and have me a head nub. I love head and face nubs. They make me happy. :3

Eventually, the small feline fell asleep in my arms and the wall home became lonely again. Just, not as lonely.

-small timeskip to when the are at Edd's apartment-

I step inside my rather cozy home. I live in an apartment ever since a person that Tom says was a terrible, betraying, ugly, commie blew up my old home. I don't remember the house much, so it doesn't really bother me.

The thing that does bother me is that whenever I try to remember this person, all I can remember is a red hoodie, guns, and I think he was my crush. He also must've had a weird accent, because when I try to think of his voice I think of accents.

Meh.

I set the cat on the couch and try not to wake it up. Well, I failed at that. The little ears flew up and his eyes lazily opened. He sneezed a few times, then yawned and looked at me, head tilted.

I almost died its so cute.

The feline mewed again, as if asking me why I put him down. I sigh.

"Go ahead and roam, I'm going to eat."

It looked like the cat nodded before it ran off to the first room, the bathroom.

I, on the other hand, went and got myself a coke. I deserve it, no? With my coke the best of meals, a reheated box of fish and chips. Perfect.

After a while into eating I hear faint crying.

I assume it's not in my apartment, until I realize that I haven't seen Kitten in a while.

Yes, I named the cat kitten, because why not.

I looked around, then get up and look. The crying I loudest by the bathroom, but still faint. I knock on the door.

"Hello? Is someone in there?"

I hear a gasp before a few things fall down.

"I- I'm coming in, please say otherwise if you don't want me to.." The door wasn't locked, as the lock is broken. So I open the door to see no one at first.

"Hello?" No answer, I sigh.

Just then I hear a cat-like sneeze and a gasp. Now I'm certain someone is in here.

"Come out and let me see you. Now. " I'm speaking in a stern, motherly voice. Then I see a short male in a ripped up red hoodie and grey torn sweatpants get out of his hiding spot. What caught me off guard is his eyes.. and the fact that he has orange tabby cat ears and a tail matching the pattern.

His eyes,,, one a stormy, blind grey, the other, a deep, cloudy blood red. They had cat-like pupils.

"Do I know you?"

His eyes widened and teared up "E-EEdd? It's Tooord...."

"Tord? Who are you, why are you here, and where is my cat!?"