Servos and Circuts

Being an, android of the type and model he was had it's advantages.

First of all, the model he was, actually, was rather technologically advanced. He was lighter (oddly enough. A mere 120 lbs or so. Most androids were over 200!), a bit more waterproof (still couldn't swim for shite, but cleaning his limbs was much, much, easier. ), faster mental motor skills (still hated math), could actually drink human stuff (he loved coffee, really. ), was quite agile, fast, and a huge emotional range! (That last one might actually be a disadvantage..)

Alas, his own maker had unfortunately given him, quite the disadvantages too. Such as glowing eyes and inhuman bodily parts, a small frame (five foot two would just not do! ), with the extra human like emotions came the horrible ability to endure and suffer through mental illnesses (like a virus running through his system! A pest indeed!), with higher mental motor speed his memory space was decreased (even in a mere working bot, the memory capsule was larger!), a poor sense of morality and humans in general, along with the wrong gender chip (he had to get his own body modified to somewhat fix that issue), and so many more! It was a bloody nuisance!

But, he had lived with them thus far.

He sipped his coffee, a good seventy six percent ultimate caffeine brew coffee, sixteen percent Irish Creame, and eight percent sugar. In his favorite mug, wite with a cactus saying "can't touch this" as he sulked over the long, long list of flaws his system held.

His phone buzzed, and he glanced down at the gadget. Why he had it, he'd never know. His own systems could do it's job! But you'd never catch him saying it was a waste. He quite enjoyed it.

He fliiped it over and powered the smaller device on, checking the notifications.

A message? From whom? The username wasn't in the notification (which annoyed him), and clicked it. It took a whole 44 seconds for the app to open and load! He needed an upgrade.

Once it did though, his grimace morphed into a soft smile. A simple message was on the otherwise blank screen.

How are you?

Fine.
You?

His reply was just as simple as the question,  but he was fine with it. He enjoyed speaking with this person, and would do anything for them.

I'm okay. School sucks.

I could only imagine
it does.

Blue hair dropped into his eyes and he moved it away with a huff.

Oh, shit. Gotta go.
Later.

Oh, well goodbye.
Talk to you later?

Read.

He sighed, the fuzzy feeling gone. He knew this person didn't really like him, most people didn't. But still, it sucked.

He had only a few actual friends. And even so, he was rarely able to keep up the friendship.

It was like kindling a fire. He sucked at it.

Black tears welled up, a stark contrast to the bright green-yellow glow of his eyes.

He blinked them away, and set his phone down. God, he missed some of his friends.

He adjusted his sweater, and finished his coffee. Maybe tea would've been the better idea? Not to much of an issue.

He began to daze off. Day dreaming.

Flaw flaw flaw flaw.

That's what you're made of. No ones. No zeros. Just flaw's.

H

e curled up and held his head in dispair.

"...i'm the bloody nuisance. "

----
Message from Mason:

Been feeling really down lately. Really lonely too. I want to do things, (like role play and draw) but I never fing the motivation to do so. I've really missed my friends, the ones I don't see as often, and that really sucks. But, I'm hoping it'll get better.