I'm already there

Left, right. Left, rig- shit don't fall..

A body stubled down the sidewalk. A bit to full backpack laying heavily on it's shoulders.

A shadowed green figure pushes itself free of the body.

And floats away

--------

A body is born with a soul. Sometimes, the soul is old. Reincarnated. But that never really happens. It's rare.

Once a soul passes on, they like to stay, passed on.

So, most bodies are born with a new soul. One connected to it's vessel. More vital than the brain.

Now, a body can live without it's soul. Everything it dies will be robotic. It will be empty. No thoughts, no feelings, no empathy, no sympathy. No anything.

Sometimes, though, an old soul's body dies, and the soul doesn't cross over, or pass on. Ghosts.

A body's soul can welcome a ghost into the body, so the body has two souls.

--------

A body is born, while the sky is dark, on a day near the midst of October.

The body is male.

The soul is no gender. It is also a tinge green.

It is a new soul.

There is an issue though, the spul lacks a sense of bravery or cowardice, strength or weakness. The soul is very indecisive, and confused. It learns quickly, but it also feels trapped.

The body cries.

--------

The body has lived four years. It can walk, talk, make various noises, scream, eat, sleep, and other stuff.

The soul is content, but it is still lacking. Still trapped.

The body's parents take the body out for the day, a green soul staying within.

The being wanders through the grass of it's grandparent's farm. The feeling of being trapped is watered down by being somewhere new. The soul sees a figure in the grass, a yellow shadowed one. A ghost!

The body eagerly goes to it, and the two souls exchange words.

Other bodies saw a small child giggling in the grass.

The being smiled brightly as the new soul was welcomed.

This new soul, Yellow, is a male soul. Also, an older one. Though his soul is old, his thoughts and mind are still of that of when he died, 12. He will age with the body once it gets there.

The body, can now hear a second train of thought from its own green. It is yellow, and it does not fear.

Green, the first soul, feels more complete with the other there. A feeling of bravery and cowardice. More the second, but Green is thankful nonetheless.

The body now depends on Yellow, as well as Green.

--------

The body has survived eight years. Yellow and Green working together in harmony. Their tune was offset though, as they were still lacking. They both had attenpted to fix it, yet the body had no sense of weakness or strength, and its voice held monotone.

They both struggled as a being, but cherished each other.

The body was walking to one of it's friend's houses', they ran into another ghost.

I mean like, actually ran into. Like, Green and Yellow were pushed out of the body.

They saw a female soul. A blue one there.

Three souls and a bodily mind connected.

And now a body had one more soul.

Brave and adventurous, loud and unwilling to back down.

----

I will never finish this, but the name of the 'body' is Maru.