Bloody Nose

Snow, the snow was cold. They didn't like snow. To cold. Bright and wet to.

Snow fucking sucks.

The figure stumbled through the slightly dense forest, a trail of deep crimson red following and melting the bright white snow as it combined. Maybe, if the figure stopped, it would find it fascinating.

No time. No time to stop. Must flee. Can't go up. Their brain was shooting out half sentences that surely made no sense to anyone but them, and even then they were kinda confusing.

So dark. Why dark? Bright is bad. Ew. Ow. Hurt. Flee. No up.

Their vision began to blur, but they needed to get to safety, so they forced it to stay intact, at least a little.

Natural deep ginger hair fell into their face, along with hair that had been dyed a deep metallic blue long ago. Tears fell from multicoloured eyes, green and blue swirling around the iris. A tint of abnormal goldish yellow in the very centre.

Their legs stumbled and faulted, in front of a door at least. Maybe the owner would be accepting of their kind? Hopefully.

Maybe death wasn't so bad.

Huh. The blood wasn't just leaking fron the hole in one of the stems of two large limbs protruding from their spine.

They had a bloody nose too.