Room (pt. 1 [>2000 words])

Quick thing! This chapter will be a bit weird, since I'm throwing ideas out to try and climb out of a writers' block. 

Enjoy, but be weary.

----

Breathe, breathe, BREATHE!

Golden amber eyes snapped open violently, and the blonde sat straight up in his bed. Sweat running down his back, face red, entire being trembling with the memory of a sharp spike of stone piercing through his chest being covered in a deep crimson.

The taste of copper blood still lingered on his tounge.

He shook, and arms went up and grabbed his hair, pulling on it. The pain grounded him. He was awake, it was a dream.

It's okay, calm down....

Almost as if another being was in the room. Spoiler, there wasn't. He was alone. Vivi and the gho-

-lewis in another room.

With a sigh, Arthur's head turned to gaze at the digital clock beside his bed. The red digits reading 12:34. He'd been asleep for half an hour.

"Damn.. seemed like longer. "

Deciding he'd been tormented enough for one night, the blonde squirmed free of the blankets that had encased him. They were wrapped around him pretty tight, probably helped make the suffocating in the dream a bit more... realistic.

With every step creaking and getting screams of protest (from both the wood and his exhausted, sleep deprived muscles) in return, he made his way to a desk in the corner of the room, which was covered in papers, blueprints, scraps and tools.

He grabbed a blueprint of the top, some metal and wires, the tools, and got to work.

7:26

When Vivi knocked and screamed for him to get up. He responded with a murmur, saying how he was getting up and to leave him alone. She asked if he had slept fine. He said barely, with a nightmare, but yes overall. (He hadn't exactly lied. )

9:42

Thats when Lewis banged on the door sayin-- demanding he came out for breakfast. He did not, claiming he had eaten toast earlier and was currently busy on a very, very important project. (He wasn't. )

11:16

Nobody arrived at this time.

He sat at his desk, hands moving on their own. One flesh, one metal. Just moving out of memory.

Turn left, now tighten the nut over there, need a screw here, that needs a wire...

12:57

That was the current time.

Nothing was happening. He had already taken apart his own arm three times and make adjustments that in the long run, hell, in the short run, did nothing. Ever. He was just bored.

He could leave his room, but no no no, that was a bad idea.

Vivi would see how sleep deprived he was.

Lewis would see that no, he hadn't eaten any toast, in fact last time he ate was three days ago. When they were gone.

Both of them would notice how anxious and jumpy he was to.

So leave his room? Fuck no.

He did not want to bother him, therefore he wouldn't. Not hard right? Just, being at the brink of death once or twice...