Organs (>300 words)

Stop

Stop

Stop

Everything hurt. Moving, breathing, blinking, and every body part, intestine, and cell included.

They could not move, other than sitting up, scolling down, laying down, and drinking water in a futile attempt to remove the disgusting taste of bile and acid.

They had rolled over earlier, and, to no one's surprise, felt as if every organ in their body was sliced in half and ripped apart.

They had puked into her mouth, if you could call a bunch of stomach acid puke.

Good god it hurt so bad.

Their brain was racing faster than a new sprint car. And it was giving them a headache.

So they resorted to reading, and lying in the dark, staring at nothing.

No postition was comfortable, but some were less painful than others. Lying on their stomach, the only way they really slept anymore, wasn't an option. Both weight and gravity teamed up against the vital organs secured beneath the skin for that. On their beack was a no no, as they would never sleep.

So, side it is. Left side, actually. There wasn't an arm there to bother the slumber, if it ever did come.

But good god would ripping their lower body away from their torso and remkving the organs and intestines feel great right now.