19

April 23, 2014

Maddie's P.O.V.

"What kind of sandwich?" Jai asks. Luke is the most attractive in my eyes, but Jai is the sweetest. "Umm... Peanut butter and jelly?" I ask like a child. Jai laughs, "Sure."

He gets out the bread and jelly. "Luke, get me the peanut butter shit." Jai says and laughs. "Hey idiots where is my ph-" A guy says as he comes into the kitchen, "Who is this?" He smiles and a boy comes in after him.

"Who is she?"

"I'm Maddie." I smile and wave. "Hello, i'm James."

"And i'm Daniel. Jai, make me a sandwich." I laugh at them and look to Jai. "Here is you PB and J, M'lady." He bows and hands me my sandwich. "Thank you, kind sir." I take a bite and moan. "Oh Jai, this is like sex in my mouth."

They burst into laughter and stare at me. "What? It's amazing! I'll have to come over again for another sandwich!" I exclaim. We sit and talk about their videos and the challenges they do. "Beau throws up a lot.. and Daniel is weak." James laughs. "Oi! I am not you jackass!" Daniel exclaims and punches his arm.

"What time is it now?" I question.

"Three o' five." Beau answers. "Shit, i need to get back. Ashton is probably worried sick.. Ugh, thank you so much for the food and jokes." I laugh and hug them all. "It's no problem. Hey, Jai! Walk Maddie home, make sure she gets home okay." Beau orders and hugs me.

"It was lovely seeing you. We will all text you tonight." Daniel says. "Let's get going." Jai says and takes my hand. "Ready?"

"Ready."

Luke's P.O.V.

"So mates, i have a proposition for you... Well actually only you Luke." Calum says.

Michael and i were helping Ashton pack his stuff. "What is it?"

"My cousin is coming to town and she needs a date for our party on saturday... You're gonna be her date!" Calum exclaims with a smile. "No!" I say. I want to tell them i'm with Maddie, and that i love her, but i know i can't...

"C'mon! She isn't that bad! What do you have a girlfriend already?" He teases.

"N-no!" I stumble, "Fine i'll do it. Only for a few hours though..." I sigh. How am i going to tell Maddie? Ugh i don't know... I hear a laugh outside the open window. "Who's that guy with Maddie?" Mikey asks.

What?

Ashton rushes to the window and i follow him. There stands Maddie and a familiar looking boy. He is holding her hand and she is laughing.. What the fuck.

"Who is he?" Ashton asks.

"Oh he is one of the Janoskians. Jai or Luke Brooks." Calum says. Oh yeah, the Janoskians... Why is she hanging out with them? "Bye!" She exclaims and hugs him. He hugs her back and waves as he walks away.

Maddie walks up to the front door with a smile. "So you'll go on a date thing to the party with my cousin?" Calum questions. "Yeah, i will."

If Maddie is going to be like that... Then i just won't tell her about Cal's cousin. I guess that's the way it's going to be!

"Oh hey boys!" Maddie exclaims as she passes Ashton's room. "Hey Mads, who was that dude?" Ash asks as she enters the room. My breath hitches, i don't know what to feel... Well i know i'm angry. I'm upset too.

"Oh he is one of my new friends, Jai. I met his brothers at a park and i hung out with them for awhile. Jai makes killer sandwiches. I'm going to their house tomorrow after school and unpacking." She smiles.

"Oh okay, he's from the Janoskians right?"

"Yeah he is. They're all pretty cool." Maddie says. "So uhm, are you two sure i can move in with you guys?" She asks Ashton and Calum. Wait, she's moving in with them?

My mind is swarming with thoughts. How could she do that to me? That hug looked a little too friendly... And she's going to their house tomorrow? I guess she will feel the same way i am right now when she sees me and Calum's cousin at their party.

I want her to feel how i feel.

Maddie's P.O.V.

"Yeah we're sure. Since you're basically Ashton's sister now, and you're our best friend!" Calum exclaims. "Alright, well i'll start packing so i'll be ready on Friday like Ashton." I smile at Luke but he ignores me. Pain fills my body and mind and i walk out of the room. Maybe he just didn't see me?

I shake my head and go to my closet to get a bag. Ashton told me that there is already a bed and bed set for me. So all i have to bring is clothes and anything i want to decorate with. I take all my clothes except for two outfits and a pair of pjs. Of course i'm going to come back to my new house now and then.

My phone buzzes on my nightstand.

From: Unknown

Hey, it's Jai.

I smile and save his number.

To: Jai :)

Hey! Thanks for walking me home! i found out that the new

place im moving to is really close to your house.

From: Jai :)

Awesome! i just wanted to say hi, but i gotta go. we are about to film another challenge

To: Jai :)

Okay! bye

I put my phone back down and finish packing. So in two days i'll be moving in with my new brother and best friend. Fun. Someone knocks on my door, "Hey Mads! We're leaving to set up stuff at the new place! I'll see you when i get home!" Ashton yells and i hear him run down the hall.

(A/N: No one leaves me comments anymore!!!

I miss them! :'(

So yeah, i brought the Janoskians into the story! There is lots of

drama coming up in the story!

But tell me what YOU want to happen!

If i like your ideas i might use them!!

Love you guys!

~Melodee xx)