Prologue

Warning this book will have smut. I am also not really a writer so this book might suck but I'll still try my best. This book is also coming from my imagination. There will also be violence so if this kind of thing triggers you in anyway, I don't think this book is the one for you. I hope you enjoy though 💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Preview~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's POV

"Hello, how can I.." The girl trailed off after taking a long look at her customers that just walked in. She then dismissed her thoughts.

There's no way that the 7 people that walked in could be BTS.

Thinking that she was crazy, she chuckled to herself for thinking something impossible. She looked back down at the papers she was working on.

"How can I help you?" She asked again finishing her sentence.

"Hi, we were wondering if we can rent out one of your studios?" A man asked walking towards the counter with 6 boys behind him. Taking a last look she was able to see the men in front of her. Dropping the pen she had in her hand she gasped loudly not believing who she saw. It was true, the 7 boys were indeed BTS that had just walked in her dance studio. As the 7 forms walked closer to the counter her inner ARMY began showing. To think that the boys she loved so much were right in front of her in her studio was unbelievable. Out of all the studios they could have chosen, they picked her's.

"Oh my God, it's BTS." She whispered to herself feeling her cheeks warm up.

"Great she's an ARMY..." Another man exclaimed, rolling his eyes as he threw his head back, "No autographs!"

"Yoongi!" The older man scolded, hitting the back of Yoongi's head.

"Ow! What?! I'm just not in the mood to deal with an ARMY right now. I just want to practice and go home," said Yoongi truthfully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

Breathing heavily with sweat rolling down my chin, I grabbed my half empty water bottle. Before drinking, I wiped the sweat with the back of my hand. While taking a sip, a door slammed making me jump and choke on my water. Coughing, I turned around to see who almost killed me. "Y/N! Guess who is in this fucking building right now?!!"

Tae's POV

Walking out of the room I scanned the hall not knowing which way was the bathroom. I stopped in front of a door scratching the back of my head feeling lost. While debating if I should call one of the members, my eyes landed on the door next to me. Curious, I walked over to it putting my hand on the nob. I looked back at the door I just came out from, checking if one of the members was going to come out and I looked both ways down the hall to see if anyone was approaching. Swinging my head back to the door in front of me, I slowly opened it, enough for me to take a small peep.

"Tae, what are you doing?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coming Soon

Y/N's POV

"Aww! Are you not going to give us the money?" The girl said grating a nail and creating yet another little hole in my lifeless body. Screaming in pain for the 100th time today, "And why would I give you money?" I said in a shaky voice.