Chapter 2//A Special Visit to my Job

Y/N's POV

"Okay I'm hungry. Go get food," Inori whined walking towards me lazily, getting on her knees, and hugging my waist while fake crying on my stomach. "Please. I am going to die of hunger!" She exaggerated while she slid down my legs landing on the floor into a fetal position. "I can see Hobi taking my life already. I can see his cute angel wings..." She said looking at the ceiling with that look on her face of someone looking far into the distance. Then she lifted her arm in the air as if she was reaching something. "He's so close, I can almost touch him."

"Calm down, sis. Stop being so melodramatic. What do you want?" I asked in annoyance walking to my bag.

"Two beef and bean burritos and noodles!" She yelled happily and shot her head up looking at me.

"Alright, but you're paying," I said putting on my BTS hoodie.

"What? Why me?!" She whined now sitting on the floor looking at me with wide eyes.

"'Cause I'm the one actually getting the food and I just want noodles so having to go get the burritos too is a lot. The least you can do is pay for your food. You want a Coke?" I said walking to the door. While opening it, I looked over my shoulder.

"Yes and you better get me a discount hot chocolate at your work tomorrow," she stated, pointing a finger at me with a pout on her face.

"I'll just get you one on the house. I swear Inori, you're such a brat sometimes..."I mumbled walking out the door.

When I stepped out of the room, I saw something or someone run to the bathroom two doors away from the studio I was in. I stared at the door for a couple of seconds, shrugged, and walked down the hall. I went behind the counter where the office was and looked for Inori's bag. I grabbed her wallet. While walking past her desk, I saw her dark gray beanie and put it on. I walk to a mirror, "I look good," I said giving myself a thumbs up. I walked out of the room with Inori's wallet and her beanie. I tripped over Inori's shoes catching myself on the door frame, "Of course my ass would trip, it was about damn time that I would do that." I said to myself, rolling my eyes.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Tae's POV

"That was close," Yoongi breathed out as I open the door to see the Inori girl walking out of the room.

"Ugh what a hoe. She leaves her things here without giving a single fuck. She's lucky I have a spare key," she mumbled, locking the door.

"Um... Inori right?" I called in a low voice walking towards her. Yoongi followed. She jumps a little.

"Crap! You scared me," she said holding her chest letting out a little chuckle.

"Oh sorry, but do you know who that girl was that walked out of this room?" I pointed at the door that she had just closed.

"You're talking about Y/N!" she exclaimed with a big smile.

"Y/N," I whispered to myself.

"How do you know her?" Yoongi questioned.

"She's my sister," Inori declared with a warm smile this time.

Mine and Yoongi's eyes widened. "She's your sister?!" We asked in unison with the same shocked tone in our voice.